Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least that's what Facebook* says here (so I know it is true) ;)

"Tomorrow Facebook will change its settings to allow zombies to enter your home and eat your brains with a spork as you slumber. To stop this from befalling you and your loved ones, go to Settings / Home Invasion Settings / Cannibalism /Brains and uncheck the "Tasty" box. Please copy and re-post, as many people don't know about this yet.. (For those without a brain option, don't worry; you're SAFE!!)"

*So many people are forwarding stupid posts telling "friends" about coming virus attacks that I thought this was another until I read it, and chuckled.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Im glad I dont use facebook then. Besides arnt they gona sell 90% of the company to china? Ya that will be nice, all that info going over there and people have no rights to stop it. Another way stupid people giving away personel info not for me.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
At least that's what Facebook* says here (so I know it is true) ;)

"Tomorrow Facebook will change its settings to allow zombies to enter your home and eat your brains with a spork as you slumber.
Everyone knows that zombies can not use tools, they lack the higher brain functions.

·
"This is my Boomstick!"
1,774 Posts
"And I ran, I ran so far away, I just ran, I ran all night and day. Couldn't get away!"

Munch, munch, munch...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts