Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you survived the disaster that has ovet welmed local, state or federal resources, hopefully only temporarily. Now your family shows up with thier families. Who knows how long afterwards or in what condition, be it physical, psychological or morale. Mixed in are your buddies, with thier families. If you have several 40 foot shipping containers jampacked with supplies to hold you over to harvest, then well and good. I'm looking for actual strategies and tactics or defensive traps for larger groups. How to you deal with them? The smaller sneak theives? The local meth lab crew? * gotta lotta gunz* doesnt help, this is as an augment of force multiplier. Thanks!

https://www.survivalsullivan.com/setting-things-straight-zombies/

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,688 Posts
The knowledge contained in Ragnar Benson's "Mantrapping" is a good start.

After that, research what the VC did in Viet Nam, few good videos on that.

Look up Deadfalls. Any trap used on an animal can be used to defend a home.

Conibear traps behind the large dog doors, Running L-iron through the slats in the front porch and wiring it to your 220 for the washer, 12 gauge shells that can electrically fire behind every single light switch.

Not to mention antique bear traps.

Done properly, that "abandoned town or home" outside your perimeter can be used as a GREAT attrition device, early warning system.

And to all the LE reading, I would NEVER do any of this stuff, this is all theoretical.

·
Born 120 years too late.
4,512 Posts
so, you survived the disaster that has ovet welmed local, state or federal resources, hopefully only temporarily. Now your family shows up with thier families. Who knows how long afterwards or in what condition, be it physical, psychological or morale. Mixed in are your buddies, with thier families. If you have several 40 foot shipping containers jampacked with supplies to hold you over to harvest, then well and good. I'm looking for actual strategies and tactics or defensive traps for larger groups. How to you deal with them? The smaller sneak theives? The local meth lab crew? * gotta lotta gunz* doesnt help, this is as an augment of force multiplier. Thanks!

https://www.survivalsullivan.com/setting-things-straight-zombies/
k.t.a....l.g.s.t.o.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
15,947 Posts
I think the best way to keep people out is OPSEC.

If they don't know you have it they won't come. So don't talk about it as you compile.

Be VERY clear you will not assist those who do show up, unless you want them.

We have done that, took care of the few "friendlies".

About the hostiles I have 10 windows, a neighbor with 6 kids, and only one able body in this house. Seriously that is probably how I am going to die after an event.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts