Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Red White and Blue
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a listing for new series 'Zombie Survival' on Science channel (NOT SyFy), premiers Sat 12/15/12. anyone heard of it? will seek link.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
premieres tomorrow nite at 9pm CST ... a total of 1 hour broadcasting ....

3 co-owners of Zombie Tools (blade manufacture) prepare for the upcoming zombie SHTF .... first 1/2 hr episode is about building a zombie proof bunker .... 2nd episode is about stocking the bunker with food & first aid supplies

·
First virtue is strength
797 Posts
LOL. He could combine them.. ''Gunsmoke at the End of the World" a .45LC lever action can still 'reach out and touch someone' even after the Apocalypse.

·
Red White and Blue
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marlin, you can just change the channel .. lifetime movies maybe ? :thumb:
I got a preview for Lifetime. nonstop Christmas movies this month.

Marshall Dillon vs Zombies would make a great concept film. hopefully better than cowboys v aliens the other year.
personally I prefer the old Caribbean zombies like 'I Walked With'. good movie.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discovery Channel has a new show on Zombies this week ...the first air time is Tues at 10:00 pm with repeats throughout the week....

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
I got a preview for Lifetime. nonstop Christmas movies this month.

Marshall Dillon vs Zombies would make a great concept film. hopefully better than cowboys v aliens the other year.
personally I prefer the old Caribbean zombies like 'I Walked With'. good movie.

Harrison Ford did the film a few years ago ... Zombies weren't in then ... they used aliens instead ... no, not the illegal ones south of the border

1 - 12 of 12 Posts