Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zetas drug gang 'used Mexico prison as extermination camp to kidnap and kill 150'

Between 2009 and 2012, Piedras Negras prison became a virtual extermination camp, ruled with impunity by the notorious crime cartel as an operational base for their reign of terror in the US-Mexican border region.
In my opinion I will venture to say a large portion of the illegal border jumpers are members of not only the Zeta's but others as well. Not to forget the numerous prayer rugs that have been found on the border.

No explain to me, all those who oppose the border being closed and wall erected, is a bad idea.

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,902 Posts
Zetas drug gang 'used Mexico prison as extermination camp to kidnap and kill 150'

In my opinion I will venture to say a large portion of the illegal border jumpers are members of not only the Zeta's but others as well. Not to forget the numerous prayer rugs that have been found on the border.

No explain to me, all those who oppose the border being closed and wall erected, is a bad idea.
So far there is no evidence that a significant portion of the persons crossing the border are jumped in members of gangs who themselves do infiltrate but in low numbers and usually exfiltrate after a rotation.
The Zetas like to keep manpower in a tight orbit at home where it's needed the most. Gangs have business models and exporting trigger men to sell on the corner is not part of that plan.

·
Banned
11,231 Posts
So far there is no evidence that a significant portion of the persons crossing the border are jumped in members of gangs who themselves do infiltrate but in low numbers and usually exfiltrate after a rotation.
The Zetas like to keep manpower in a tight orbit at home where it's needed the most. Gangs have business models and exporting trigger men to sell on the corner is not part of that plan.
Your in Scotland, it doesn't concern you anyway.

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
5,902 Posts
Your in Scotland, it doesn't concern you anyway.
Oh I'm not concerned just pointing out that its poor narconomics to send a significant number of your soldiers to the US whilst you have a raging battle the length and breadth of Mexico.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts