Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Howdy All,

I will keep this brief. If you have any doubts about what you perceive as reality, if you question why the government has sold us out to the bankers, if you question what your church has shoved down your throat, if you know that all that's wrong with the world has been well planned....do yourself, your family and your friends a favor and view both Zeitgeist movies. You can find them both on google video. These films will explain everything in easy to understand language, at the very least you will get a fire burning under your ass.

Peace!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The movies cover some of these subjects:

Religion...where/how Jesus (a Sun God) became the Christian icon he is and the previous entities he is modeled after

The Illuminati/Masons/Symbolism

Economics/Banking

Spirituality

War

and much more...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=zeitgeist+the+movie&hl=en&emb=0# This is the first movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&hl=en this is the second and just released addendum

Now, these movies explained a lot to me and you may not believe it all but that's not the issue...the issue is that everything served up to us can be changed, we have the ability to change everything and the Elite know that, so all is not lost IF we finally realize how the human race, you and i, all of us and generations before us have suffered.

I hope you get to see these films, i would be happy to discuss them after you do.

Peace

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The movies cover some of these subjects:

Religion...where/how Jesus (a Sun God) became the Christian icon he is and the previous entities he is modeled after

The Illuminati/Masons/Symbolism

Economics/Banking

Spirituality

War

and much more...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=zeitgeist+the+movie&hl=en&emb=0# This is the first movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&hl=en this is the second and just released addendum

Now, these movies explained a lot to me and you may not believe it all but that's not the issue...the issue is that everything served up to us can be changed, we have the ability to change everything and the Elite know that, so all is not lost IF we finally realize how the human race, you and i, all of us and generations before us have suffered.

I hope you get to see these films, i would be happy to discuss them after you do.

Peace

·
Getting Older
1,233 Posts
Aaah yes, i saw the word 'Illuminati' and realised that it was conspiracy theory wacko time:rolleyes:
It seems the only ones that believe a group called the Illuminati exist anymore is the Illuminati cs. Believe it or not the Rothchilds exists too.

What discredit the movie for me was the Sun/son error that was attempted to explain how "Jesus" became known as the Son of God.

Son/Sun can be confused in English but try it in Greek, Phoenician or Aramaic.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Yeah, I saw the first one. Didn't see the 2nd one. Nothing revolutionary IMHO. None the less, thanks for sharing something with the community.

Should probably be 8 forums down though.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It's stupid conspiracy crap. The second part of the movie is about 9-11, which has been debunked as a conspiracy. Their case is based on ignorance.
You watched 5 minutes of it, if that and turned it off. God forbid that mind should open at all.

·
Registered
317 Posts
the 2nd one is good, not really any conspiracy theories as all it does is explain the fractional banking system, the role of economic hitmen, and offer plans to change the established and antiquated status quo

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It's stupid conspiracy crap. The second part of the movie is about 9-11, which has been debunked as a conspiracy. Their case is based on ignorance.
I guess you mean the part where the government talks about 19 hijackers pulling it off. Yeah that is a stupid conspiracy theory and the majority of the dumb down population feel for it.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
the 2nd one is good, not really any conspiracy theories as all it does is explain the fractional banking system, the role of economic hitmen, and offer plans to change the established and antiquated status quo
The first part about banking is good. When they get into the spiritualism and how machines will do all the work they loose me. Just not realistic at all.

·
small "l" libertarian
1,379 Posts
The fractional banking system is simply how the banking system has to work when you use fiat currency (currency based on nothing at all). You don't have to watch a conspiracy theorist video to learn about it. There are plenty of good explanations out there that cover it quite well. This is one that I found informative:

·
Registered
317 Posts
The fractional banking system is simply how the banking system has to work when you use fiat currency (currency based on nothing at all). You don't have to watch a conspiracy theorist video to learn about it. There are plenty of good explanations out there that cover it quite well. This is one that I found informative:
are you being serious or joking lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seen it

I've seen the zeitgeist vid and found it informing. If anyone is interested in similar but very informing documentaries please check this out. You can find these on youtube.com.

Blue Beam Project 1+2 (watch and add 2+2 on the whole "HDTV" switch over in Feb. 2009)

Phil Schneider: secret underground bases parts 1-7 (or just search for secret underground bases and you'll find it) It was taped in '95 but good quality and VERY informative.

I know I might sound like a conspiericy freak, but watching those has changed my whole outlook on things. BUT, people MUST wake up!

Also you can check out these websites:

infowars.com

blackvault.com

I'd rather be your weird neighbor:upsidedown: than some strange nobody

·
Registered
204 Posts
I turned Zeitgeist off halfway through - I can come up with better and more plausible conspiracy theories on my own.

Zeitgeist Addendum however was a whole different story - Simply Awesome.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

YouTube - US Economy Collapsing
I don't think you mean the latest one to come out do you? And the misuse of the words "conspiracy theory" need to end. Believing the guberments version is believing a "conspiracy theory" also.

·
small "l" libertarian
1,379 Posts
LOL, now I feel foolish. I honestly didn't realize that the video I posted was a part of the zeitgeist videos. I never even watched the first one all the way through, and never bothered to watch any of the other ones. The one I posted above doesn't have anything on it that would point to it as being Zeitgeist (that I saw), though I guess I should have recognized the voice. But again, I only watched it part way through, and only once.

Now, I'm definitely suspect as to the truthfulness of the content of that video, though it certainly makes a lot of sense. Does anyone know of another video that might explain the workings of the fiat-based currency system and the accompanying fractional banking system from a source that has a bit more credibility?

·
Bail me out
398 Posts
yeah i think they hit 9-11 on the head unfortunately. ("Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws" Mayer Amschel Rothschild.)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts