Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Forget "fun" --- the M92 is probably one of the best SHTF weapons you can buy today.
High-capacity, chambered in a powerful, penetrating caliber & VERY concealable when it's really going to count. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Skip the whole SBR & AR-crowd festoonery nonsense, put a solid 2-point sling on it & you've got yourself some serious urban combat/defense hardware. :whip: :whip: :whip:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I like to keep it as simple & inconspicuous as I possibly can.
Violin 3/4 case hollowed out for carrying, 550 paracord sling attachments & two Rem-oiled gym socks to hold the magazines.
:D: :D: :D:

In a SHTF situation where the need might arise --- all I have to do is set the case down, open it up, slam home a mag & NOW it's a party!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
952 Posts
They are very nice. Get a two-point sling and a Echo93 rear sling plate and they are ok. Even better to SBR, though options are limited because of the receiver marks.

·
Get off my lawn
228 Posts
nice hand grip on the PAP. Manufacturer ?
pistol grip or the wood handguards? The pistol grip is the factory one, its ok and does its job but nothing to write home about. The wooden handguards are also factory but I sanded them down and added 4 layers of stain. I wish it was a tad bit darker but its very appealing overall.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
pistol grip or the wood handguards? The pistol grip is the factory one, its ok and does its job but nothing to write home about. The wooden handguards are also factory but I sanded them down and added 4 layers of stain. I wish it was a tad bit darker but its very appealing overall.
What color stain did you use?
I've found that Cherry gives you a nice, dark shade while still allowing the grain to show through nicely.

I refurbished a set of Craftsman shingling hammers/hatchets this way: Two coats of cherry stain topped with two coats of clear & one of varnish for added protection --- it came out looking like buttah. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
827 Posts
I would like one of these simply because you can keep it in your truck loaded in IL if you have a concealed carry permit. 30rd's with AK reliability. Not to mention concealed under a big coat with the sling. Sure would be nice to have one in the prepper tool box.

·
Doubts Most Everything
5,618 Posts
I need to find a violin Case that can fit the gun with a sig brace on it.

These seem like excellent pistols and I plan on using the single point sling on mine with the echo 93 sling adapter
RTF nicer, grabs trigger guard, so can't slide backward.

CNC Warrior sells one that looks similar for less than either of the above. I've only used the RapidFire, so can't comment on the CNC:

- OS

·
Fixer
1,270 Posts
Better get the sling and or the sort of fake stock oter wise 25 of the 30 will be somewhere other than were you wanted theme to be with out a system or a stock folding stock/no stock =FAIL.
Unless you are at 20 feet our less.
you cold do better with a hi cap pistol.
just my experiance no need to get all flamey
however if it is not a sunny day your target may die from S*l**lng him self so much he dehydrates himself to death.
definitly not match grade accuracy

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I need to find a violin Case that can fit the gun with a sig brace on it.

These seem like excellent pistols and I plan on using the single point sling on mine with the echo 93 sling adapter
I used a 3/4-scale violin case, a full-size case just might do the trick for you.
Measure out your weapon, go on eGay & ask lots of questions as to INTERIOR dimensions

1 - 20 of 25 Posts