Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Connecticut… a state where apathy, intellectualism, affluence and liberalism combine to make a palpable stench that pervades all that we do. Yes, I could bid farewell to my wife, kids and friends to live completely alone in an easily more sane region of the country, but since that’s highly unlikely, I’m learning to be entertained by the breathtaking absence of anything that resembles common sense in state or community government.

On the bright side. I’ve been a dedicated prepper for years and believe myself to be well prepared to sit back, chew on some jerky, sip some homemade wine and watch the big top clown show. Well, maybe that’s not really the bright side, but I take my humor dark, thanks.

I do have some prepper-oriented questions and a collection of skills/knowledge in the same vein that I’m happy to share. I’ve maintained a preparedness mindset since the late 1970’s (yup, I’ve got a few years on me) and have made more mistakes than I care to count (procrastination being the one I repeat most often). Glad to be here…

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: SSGNasty
1 - 10 of 10 Posts