Votes: 9 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 4 30.8%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a youth room in chat? The adults have a room in chat called "The tavern" but could we kids get one? I have talked with a mod on the issue and we came up with a name it would be "The Arcade" it does not directly imply youth, and sounds catchy and cool. The password would be located in the youth group.

regards
pug

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
I voted yes, but have to say, the problem with youth is, they think they know more than they really do( you know the old saying, youth is wasted on the young- meaning old folks wish they had the knowledge and experience they have and still be young) and are more prone to act on things before thinking about the consequences........my concern is, worst case, a youth has a problem and some yahoo gives bad advise and they act on it, because it's in line with what they're thinking, which is not only foolish, but dangerous.........IMO, serious youths should be embracing adults, because soon, they'll be one......rather than dividing into a separate group to say," we know, they don't".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.