Survivalist Forum banner

6321 - 6340 of 6356 Posts

·
Texas chooses people.
2,374 Posts
Years ago, I was a Texas firefighter/Rescue, with 316 as badge number. Even prior to that I had adopted the 316 on my online handle (John 3:16), so the two naturally merged.
I've come across a few Texas FIre names, but never one with my number at the end. Well, cept when I look in the mirror. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been using this one for a long time.........

In the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, rogue or thief is one of the base character classes. A rogue is a versatile character, capable of sneaky combat and nimble tricks. The rogue is stealthy and dextrous, and the only class capable of finding and disarming many traps and picking locks. ...
Similar name from vaguely similar inspirations, "runagate" is and old form of "renegade".

·
Registered
22 Posts
Everyday this forum gets more new members, and each new member I see tends to have a more interesting looking name then the user before. My question to everyone here is "Why did you choose you're username and what does it means?"

TMJ is just my initials. It wasn't meant to mean "temporomandibular joint dysfunction".

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine is not anything that is meaningful to me.
I was having a hard time getting a user name that didn't already exist and so I just did the area I'm in followed by prepper.

6321 - 6340 of 6356 Posts