Survivalist Forum banner

6301 - 6320 of 6353 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
While aware of the need to prepare, due to certain issues have been unable to prepare to the extent necessary so probably doomed like "Wagie" <<< like as in the internet meme, but where does one get the NEET bux anyway?
Also behind the name is I remember watching an ad for "Doom 3", as in the video game and there was a part where a guy that kind of looks like Trump goes "you're doomed".
That and even if I was "totally prepared" for everything I'd die in some freak accident or something because I'm just "lucky".
Either that or "death by 1000 cuts" as the saying goes. The death by 1000 cut seems more likely annoyingly enough.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
52 Posts
A decade ago my username on here was jeff92. Name and year of birth. But back then there was a user here with the username 'solidus'. Not sure if he's still around. You out there bro? Anyways I thought the name sounded cool and ended up adopting solidus365 for other social media stuff over the years. Cause the USA stands solid 365 days a year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I was a teen (you know teen angst) I had an idea for a record/book store/lounge that I designed out floor plan and everything for. I came up with the name Storm the Tempest for it. It was a play on the phrase “storm the castle” or to fight your cause. But I felt castle was too passive for the world going against you. Sometimes it felt like I was fighting as uselessly as if I was fighting a giant storm, hence tempest.

When I first created my Xbox 360 gamertag back in the day, it auto-assigned StormedAutumn. Being so similar, reminded me of that idea I had, but the full name was too long by 1 letter so I switched back to “Stormed” instead of “Storm the”. It wasn’t taken and I have used that for everything since. I still have never had to pick something else unless I created it and lost the password while using an old email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went to high school in Texas, (but was born in Oklahoma), but now live in Temecula, California and I absolutely love the cool desert nights. Wish it was greener here but the cool nights make up for the lack of green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6301 - 6320 of 6353 Posts