Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6356 Posts

·
We The People
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyday this forum gets more new members, and each new member I see tends to have a more interesting looking name then the user before. My question to everyone here is "Why did you choose you're username and what does it means?"

For me, I choose "123" for simplicity for my login and I like things to be as easy as steps 1-2-3 in a direction book which they never are, but I lik'em that way.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
I chose based on the 2 themes that have lead me to become involved in a community such as this. Hippie = live and let live, question authority, live simply so that others may simply live, and Survivalist = if things go squirrelly I'm gonna be someone who survives by living in the country and resisiting government power as needed.

HippieSurvivalist

·
28 Days Later
1,647 Posts
mines based on one of my favorite comic book heroes, The question, also known as Vic sage. I've loved comic books and just superhero stuff since i was a kid, heck who am i kidding, i still watch and read the stuff to this day.

123 got a kick out of this vid, figured some might like it, random scenes of him from justice league.

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Josiah as in king Josiah in the bible.

2 Kings 22:1-2
"Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty and one years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jedidah, the daughter of Adaiah of Boscath. And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, and walked in all the way of David his father, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left."

A goal of mine is that the same could be said of me after my time is done.

You mean that Josiah is NOT your real name? uhhhh no. I ain't giving out my real name on the internet. My Mom and Dad didn't name me with a 922 in my name either.

922 - sort of an encryption of 911 for calling the emergency services. I am a volunteer fire fighter so go figure. Besides josiah911 was already taken when I first used it on another site and it just sort of stuck from there.

·
The end is near.
1,376 Posts
Back when I first got online I had to create a user name with AOL. I tried every last "cool" animal name I could think of. Whitewolf, Blackwolf, Tiger, Lion, Panther, Cougar, ect... were all taken. After an hour of trying these types of names and getting rejected because there was already someone else who had the name I tried a different tactic. I asked myself if there was an animal screen name that absolutely no one in cyberspace wanted. I was looking for something so vile and unwanted that I was sure to get it. Also, something to remind me to stay humble.

Mangyhyena was what I came up with and to this day I believe it's still the most unwanted screen name on the net. Simple as that. I chose it because no one else wanted it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Been using this one for a long time.........

In the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, rogue or thief is one of the base character classes. A rogue is a versatile character, capable of sneaky combat and nimble tricks. The rogue is stealthy and dextrous, and the only class capable of finding and disarming many traps and picking locks. ...

1 - 20 of 6356 Posts