Survivalist Forum banner

Your female partner / wife for TSHTF / TEOTWAWKI - Full details in Post

• 'Laura Lambsworth' – Clueless, mainstream, found everywhere and requires a lot of waking up!

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 'Sasha Princess' – Your city-wealth awaits...Shopping, Prepping and a gun-free tidy-house beckon

• 'Plain Jane Practical' - An all-american woman at home in the small-town or on the ranch/homestead.

Votes: 46 48.4%
  • 'Motel Mindy' - She's rough around the edges, been around the block a few times, very streetwise...

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • 'Sally Mustang' – Not the prettiest nor the lightest of foot, mechy skills...

• 'Anna Vyxen ' – Raven-haired, ruthless and volatile!

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • 'Sloane She'wolf' - Sarah Connar has a sister! Blonde, raunchy and packing a punch

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • My wife's none of those unfortunately...

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • I'm divorced and prefer being single.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I go at it alone!

Votes: 13 13.7%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Ryding Free...
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is the eve of a Great Collapse in the land you look across to your partner now approaching middle-age and remember...

There were others too back then but you had to make a hard choice all those years ago...

'Laura Lambsworth' – Clueless, mainstream, found everywhere and requires a lot of waking up!

'Sasha Princess' – Your city-wealth awaits...Shopping, Prepping and a tidy-house beckon, she proudly wants to keep gun-free and unconservative. You'll have your work cut out but want for nothing, until the TSHF that is...

'Plain Jane Practical' - An all-american woman at home in the small-town or on the ranch/homestead.

'Motel Mindy' - She's rough around the edges and been around the block a few times, but there's no-one more streetwise and with a heart of gold...

'Sally Mustang' – Not the prettiest nor the lightest of foot, but her mechanic skills and DIY-savvy are the best in town.

'Anna Vyxen' – Raven-haired, ruthless and volatile! A cerebral cunning and with the looks to go with it.

'Sloane She'wolf' - Sarah Connar has a sister! Blonde, raunchy and packing a punch any threat won't forget if they cross her.

·
The 5 Will Survive
2,919 Posts
None of the above.

I'll take Ginger Daring: Drop dead gorgeous without makeup, not afraid to get her hands dirty, nor is she naive to the outside world. She is happily content to live on a secluded homestead in adverse conditions, till she has indoor plumbing an electricity. She will also home school her 4 children, and not be afraid of disciplining them.

Edit: did I mention she was a redhead? ;)

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
It's taken 30 years to get me this far with her. Not a mental giant and sometimes an emotional mess, with severe dyslexia and poor eyesight.
That said, she's a keeper, and here's why.
She is honest, loyal, and humble. A great cook, (see my waistline), she could probably make skunk taste good. Cleans, quilts and sews.
A pitbull in lipstick, she is very tenacious. Not too girly, but not a plow horse, at 4'-10" and 130lbs, she could probably out work me over time.
Oh yeah, Mrs. Geezer is also turning 65 this month! I'm going home with who I brung to the dance.

·
angel waiting
4,071 Posts
Interesting poll, I will not vote as I am a she however I will look back to see how it goes. Thanks to the above two posters guys like you rock :thumb:

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
My other half. Hummmmmmm in a nutshell, the smartest thing I ever did was to find such a wonderful women who would do anything to please me but take out the trash. We are a team in life and whatever we can't do we learn to do ourselves. The frist Christmas we had together she bought me a new Bow and an intake manifold for one of my Muscle cars. There was no turning back after that. As for looks I got lucky because she is the only women that I have found that I look forward to seeing, and miss when we have other business to attend to. On the other side, the same person that you love so much can also be the same one that drives you nuts when they want to get something done and you don't have the current time to get it done. But she does let me do my projects on the property, encourages me to get the tools and equipment we need but can still dress up and go to town. Now If we could just get into town after the sun goes down that would be a new one for us. I think its been almost 4 years since we both were in town during the night time. Its a 45 minute drive into town.

·
Closed for the Season.
15,784 Posts
I tried the various choices but they all appear to be out of stock and there is no back order allowed. You also do not mention any handling charges. :(

My perfect woman? Tall, smart, funny, clever, loyal and extremely wealthy. Plus Blind. :cool:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
My wife would be "Motel Mindy".... well Motel Misty to be more exact...

My wife Misty was actually living at a motel that her mom and step dad were running when I met her.

My wife had all the qualities I would want in a SHTF mate. She was unbelievably attractive and sexy, though it turned out she was only 16. She was not at all intimidated by me and had her own opinions about everything, and had no fear in sharing her thoughts on any given subject. She had no fear in hauling off and wholloping me upside the head if I made her mad...lol... She dropped out of school in the ninth grade, but had a better understanding of the world around her than any woman I had dated, up to that point. She was tough physically and mentally, her father had just gone to prison for life for the things he had done to her and yet she was tough enough to be pretty normal and quite happy with life.

I have watched her strength grow over the last 13 years since her auto accident which left her paraplegic, even in the face of such great loss she is still strong, happy and thankful for the life she has had. I hope and pray that we get another five years together, it is against all odds, but I am blessed so maybe it will be so.

I have put a lot of thought into life after she is gone, trying to think ahead of time what kind of woman I would be able to live with after all these years of being married to my best friend. I hope to find someone just as strong willed, stubborn, opinionated, ornery and caring.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
My Wife. We're going on 30 years of history together and she has never let me down yet. She's not a super model but she looks good and has always put a jolt in my step. She's a country girl that can ride anything with hooves and hair. She backs me up no matter what and I can always depend on her to be there when I need her. She's not Terminator's Sarah Connor, but this is the real world and she doesn't have to be. She's a country woman that knows how to survive by using good old fashioned country know-how.

She's real...not a Hollywood big screen fake. She has my respect and my admiration and she is all I need.
:thumb:

·
Banned
8,960 Posts
My Wife. We're going on 30 years of history together and she has never let me down yet. She's not a super model but she looks good and has always put a jolt in my step. She's a country girl that can ride anything with hooves and hair. She backs me up no matter what and I can always depend on her to be there when I need her. She's not Sarah Connor, but this is the real world and she doesn't have to be. She's a country woman that knows how to survive by using good old fashioned country know-how.

She's real...not a Hollywood big screen fake. She has my respect and my admiration and she is all I need. :thumb:

*Very Nice and Good for You....:) We are all proud of our very.. very special Ladies:thumb:

·
Land of the free my....
2,631 Posts
Like others have said.....I am going to TEOTWAWKI with my wife of 15 years. She has watched my back for the last 16, has patience that would make Job envious, a GREAT mother and wife, can deal with a BSC (bat **** crazy) goat, knows chickens like the back of her hand, can keep an ornery horse in line, cooks, keeps the family up and running, etc... I could go on and on, let's just say she's everything to me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts