Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a slow day for hunting so my mind wandered to a favorite subject on this website. Let's say your retreat is loaded with food and gold. However, the location and it's contents have been discovered by the hoards of those who have neither. If they come knocking at your door which will they be demanding your beans or your gold?
Let's try changing the conditions of this situation as in a thought experiment and see what conclusions might be reached. If you were to begin firing upon the starving hordes would they be more likely to give up on the beans or the gold first? If you repelled the first wave by killing them all would you expect a second wave to hit? Would the demands of a second wave be any different from those of the first? If you ran out of ammo and threw all of your cans of beans at them would they then leave you alone?
What if they then demanded your rice? If you were to offer them your all of your gold in return for being left alone is it likely they would agree?
If in the end you are overwhelmed and they take all of your food will they also cart off all that gold?
HMMMMMMM

·
2B1ASK1
857 Posts
Well in a SHTF or a EOTWAWKI situation if a group found your BOL. #1 your BOL camo failed badly. #2 I would hope I have enough ammo to kill them all because god knows they aren't going to stop with just the Beans or Gold. Doc

1 - 2 of 2 Posts