Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Garbage Collector
11,363 Posts
It's all fun and games til somebody hits a tree.

·
Registered
558 Posts
live as a jackass, die as a jackass....

died while drunk driving? and killed his friend?

yup he is a jackass....good ridance loser.

i would trade the entire cast of jackass for one of the many thousands of our dead millitary service men who have fought and died for us.

in a heart beat.

jackass is the symbol of a generation wasted.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Who said he was drunk? I must be missing it in the article. Speed was a factor, but don't see drunk.

Yes he was probably doing something stupid, but can't be too angry for his friend because you would have to be pretty stupid yourself to get in a car with one of these guys.

·
Sugar-free
4,184 Posts
I had to go look him up. Now that I know who he is, I'm unimpressed. And angered that he took another life along with his own.
Well, if there was drinking involved whoever was in the car with him was there because they chose to ride with someone who had been drinking. I'm sure the passenger knew what kind of shape Dunn was in before getting in the car. All of these young men involved with the whole "jackass" thing will die young men. People who do what they do don't live to be old men.

·
Don't be dumb
7,232 Posts

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,565 Posts
Who said he was drunk? I must be missing it in the article. Speed was a factor, but don't see drunk.
The article I read said that he had been tweeting from the bar about drinking with buddies. But the reports of how much he drank weren't reliable. Someone said 6 drinks but he wasn't drunk, someone else said he was wasted, etc. I guess nobody will know until the coroner gets finished.

·
I travel light
2,030 Posts
I´m pretty sure this kind of programs were designed with the purpose of getting down the IQs of the people who watched them...producers never though that the guys would die young maybe...Anyway I´m sorry for his kids, and I certainly hope no female being so stupid to be able to reproduce herself with that genetic failure of the human kind. I
was never able to watch one of your programs more than 2 minutes. That was amazing. Your legacy will allow a LOT of childs to learn what a real idiot is.
Rest In Peace Ryan.

·
Contego Libertas
6,775 Posts
I take it he was some sort of "celebrity?" Never heard of him. TP
Same here. Never heard of him either, as soon as I heard "Jackass" for a show or movie I never watched it. Just me but Stupid stuff is not funny. I will refrain from any other comments as it is not polite to speak ill of the dead. Maybe that Knox guy will smarten up now, That's the only one I ever heard of.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts