1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoder's Bacon Discount

from MRE Depot's Steve Cyros

Hi All;
Just a quick note to let you know that we're most likely going to be looking at a price increase on canned meats next week. Rather than have you find out without any time to react, I'm going to roll back the pricing on all of our full cases of canned meats to the 2008 prices while they last as my attempt to help with the rising cost of meat and other food items lately.

A case of Yoder's Canned Meats was $69.95 in 2008, has been $74.95 for the last 11 months, and will most likely jump to $79.95 next week. So I'm rolling the price back to $69.95 for the next 5 days AND I'm giving you a 15% discount on top of that. That will make a full case of 12 cans just $59.46 for you through Monday night.

Plus, we're going to roll the pricing back on the bacon AND the Grandma Werling BBQ Pork and Beef & Gravy at the same time (which may go up next week as well), so stock up on them before the icrease with the 15% code. See the full details below (click on images/links to go to our site);
THE COUPON CODE is "MEAT15"
so in the OPAW when they ask you "where's the meat" in Bartertown, you can give them a wicked grin and say "right here!" :lol:

of course FX will probably get us all shot by holding himself when he says it :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
thanks for the tip- just placed my order. :thumb:

·
PreparationInBubbaNation
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The bacon is ot of stock and may not be showing on the website in case quantity until they put it back up

I did receive the following email from Steve Cyros, owner of MRE Depot
Yoder's Canned Bacon *
*NOTE: WE RAN OUT OF STOCK ON BACON FRIDAY 1/29
BUT WILL STILL HONOR THE PRICE IF YOU ORDER IT NOW.
WE WILL SHIP YOUR BACK ORDER AT NO CHARGE ON MONDAY 2/8

·
Leave Me Alone !
907 Posts
We've tried the bacon and tested some of the canned meats. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself. I'll be getting alot more. MRE Depot is the best. They always ship fast and seem to be honest folks.

·
Prepared Gourmet
2,964 Posts
I just ordered a case of bacon. Haven't yet received the 'will be backordered' email but I imagine I will. I don't mind waiting (as long as the S doesn't HTF before it does arrive! :) ) I waited to order till I heard others here say this is a good company and the product is good too. Thanks for your recommendations since I have never ordered from them before.

·
Born to prep
3,650 Posts
Use to be able to buy raw caned bacon. It was backed in lard and wrapped in paper. That was good bacon, all one had to do is open the can, pull out the bacon roll, unroll it, place it in a strainer, wash the lard of with hot water and cook.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
what are the volume of those cans?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Dwind,

The cans are the same size as the 15 ounce black bean cans I have. The can of bacon says "net wieght 9 ounces" 40-50 slices per can... Excellent microwaved. Just as good when I need some tasty bacon for camping.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
FIVE SEVEN?! Ain't seen you in a co0ns age!

I'd like two cases of Bacon. One for me and one as a get well soon present for major hassan :D:

·
Registered
566 Posts
It has been a while since I have posted anything. I like the idea of bacon for that murderer. I hope thing are treating you well in Tx.

FIVE SEVEN?! Ain't seen you in a co0ns age!

I'd like two cases of Bacon. One for me and one as a get well soon present for major hassan :D:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts