Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Based on what Philadelphia just did to battle these flash mobs (imposing a curfew), i fear that the rest of the country might follow.
It might soon be illegal to travel or leave your home at night.

But, i don't see any other way to battle these undisciplined animals.
I don't think anything is going to happen until some store owner gets ****ed and opens up on them, or one of these mobs eventually kills someone.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Even though we live in a West Texas town and not likely to experience such a thing, I have my wife carrying her .38 in the car with her now and reminding her to keep her doors locked at all times. It's something we have talked about before, but this has reinforced the practice.

I drive a truck for a living and always lock my door and make a conscious effort to do so in the bigger cities. Keeping a gun in the truck is not really an option to be legal in all locations. I do have a few items that will have to do in a pinch.

·
Old Soldier
5,072 Posts
Based on what Philadelphia just did to battle these flash mobs (imposing a curfew), i fear that the rest of the country might follow.
It might soon be illegal to travel or leave your home at night.

But, i don't see any other way to battle these undisciplined animals.
Notice, all these flash mob things happen in areas with strict gun control laws.
If they try that in an area where citizens have the right to self defense, Florida for example, and some of these animals are shot dead, things will change.

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
Mace, firecrackers (giggle), hairspray and a bic lighter, hosepipes, a cactus, duct tape, socks n quarters, bow and arrow, flashbangs.....etc.

Doesn't just take a firearm.

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
What was stopping that clerk from just locking the doors on them until the cops arrived?
I was thinking the same thing just push my button and walk out the door and lock it then walk around back and lock the back door. Guess the guy was just scared and did not think to do that.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
Now wheres the affirmative action there. Thats not fair. Why are there not white mobs? OH sorry we were the ones in the town halls protesting legally. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts