Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
14,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoowhee, Yellowstone Season 3, starts June 21, Father's Day.

I'm gonna say it outright. I don't give a damn if you don't like Kevin Costner's political leanings. I don't like his political crap either. But I love his acting. The day he starts making movies or shows geared to his political leanings then i'll stop watching him.

If y'all loved Son's Of Anarchy, you'll love this show even though it's about ranching. But it's beautiful scenery, beautiful horses and lots of fighting and shooting.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
24,153 Posts
Y'all let me know if the Yellowstone Super Volcano goes off in the show... I might watch it then.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I love this show. However, it is popular now, and I expect the Social Justice Warriors will pressure the show into going a predictable direction. Not much hope for next season and beyond.

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
10,772 Posts
Really enjoy NCIS-New Orleans...I dont watch regular programming, watch past seasons of ‘my shows’...This very night I was surfing and hit a current season show...black man killed by White cop etc etc...all the political bells and whistles...Im extremely disappointed...really pumped my ‘nads...back to reruns...truly sorry times we live in

·
Dog Lives Matter
8,081 Posts
Y'all let me know if the Yellowstone Super Volcano goes off in the show... I might watch it then.
This show actually is pretty good. It's cowboy justice in modern times. In many ways, cowboy justice was much more effective than the current system. If you were caught and justice prevailed, there wasn't much chance that a liberal judge would let you loose to become a repeat offender. :)

I don't know much about Kevin Costner's personal politics, but if they fall on the wrong side of reality that doesn't come through with this show.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
14,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I don't know much about Kevin Costner's personal politics, but if they fall on the wrong side of reality that doesn't come through with this show.
He's a liberal and supported Bernie Sanders for president. And like I said earlier the moment he starts acting like it in his movies or this show i'll stop watching him.

I'm on pins and needles still wondering if Beth is gonna make it. I pretty much figure John Dutton will live seeing as he's the main part of it and I hope like hell Kayce does makes it. He's my favorite of them all. LOL, well I take that back. Floyd's my favorite then Kayce.

If it follows like the last 3 the 4th season will start airing in June unless this damn virus has screwed that up too.

·
Dog Lives Matter
8,081 Posts
He's a liberal and supported Bernie Sanders for president. And like I said earlier the moment he starts acting like it in his movies or this show i'll stop watching him.

I'm on pins and needles still wondering if Beth is gonna make it. I pretty much figure John Dutton will live seeing as he's the main part of it and I hope like hell Kayce does makes it. He's my favorite of them all. LOL, well I take that back. Floyd's my favorite then Kayce.

If it follows like the last 3 the 4th season will start airing in June unless this damn virus has screwed that up too.
It never ceases to amaze when it comes to the Hollywood clowns who make their living with violent movies that demonstrate the absolute need for firearms for self defense, but politically they oppose the tools and responses that make their movies popular. The list is long. Matt Damen, Liam Neeson, Robert De Niro, Sylvester Stalone, etc.

NRA Releases List of Celebrities, Organizations that Support Gun Control

Anyone who believes that the Bernie Sanders approach will solve any problems needs to have a psych evaluation.

Nonetheless, Costner is a good actor.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
If I saw this thread last week, I could have let people know that this past weekend, the Paramount Channel ran a Yellowstone marathon of all three (3) seasons.

Anyway, I ended up with 29 episodes recorded in my DVR.

I've heard this a great show and looking forward to watching it.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Who caused all the mayhem in the final episode?

Jaime, roarke's team...?

Here's a curve ball... I think it was Jaime's biological father.

·
Dog Lives Matter
8,081 Posts
For those who like Yellowstone, there is a new series called 1883, which is the prequel to Yellowstone. It shows how the Dutton family obtained their land. I have not seen it, and don't know if it is any good. Sam Elliot is part of the cast, so it can't be too bad.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
14,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For those who like Yellowstone, there is a new series called 1883, which is the prequel to Yellowstone. It shows how the Dutton family obtained their land. I have not seen it, and don't know if it is any good. Sam Elliot is part of the cast, so it can't be too bad.

1883 is great but that's just my opinion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts