Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to rip some doctors apart. I went to have a second mammo today and needed to talk to the doctor about swelling. He won't even come in the room to see me. Oh everything is fine NO changes. Can you explain the swelling then? No everything is fine you are free to go. That from the tech because the doctor didn't even come in. I guess you are just suppose to have swelling for no reason at all, that or they think they are dealing with a idiot. Now my reg ob/gyn has called back and they close on Fridays at noon. I guess I sit around and wonder some more if everything is really ok until Monday when they come back in. Why are people so stupid? Sorry I am dragging on I just had to get this of my chest (LOL). Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
101 Posts
my old boss was dealt the same was by her doctor. She keeps on complaining about a lump under her armpit and they keep on telling her it's a cyst. Well she went to another doctor and got a second opinion. Guess what, that was no cyst. Original doctor got sued and screwed. Moral of the story, try going to another doctor and see what they would say. Good luck, hope it's nothing serious.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
post deleted

·
Registered
57 Posts
hehe I don't think that was the response she was looking for. I'd check with another doctor if I were you. You know your body best... if something's wrong don't let them brush you off. Hope you get it figured out soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yes. go to another doctor... absolutely.
mother in law had a brain tumor, kept getting diagnosed by 'dr's as a sinus infection. go to another dr. had to end up in the er puking. sorry, don't want to scare you but you need a second opinion, at least for peace of mind. you need a dr. who cares.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hang in there! I cannot even imagine the frustration you are going through. I hope you can get a second op fast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts