Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There’s been an increase of this at a local amusement park, and one of my daughters was in a situation recently.
We’ve had family season passes for the past couple years. Pricey, but it gets our two younger daughters off their phones and out of their rooms. A lot of their friends go too, so after a year and a half being cooped up, it’s good to get out.

My 13 year old went with another girl and her parents. While waiting in line, a couple hood rats started yelling at them and telling them they were there to “kick some white girls a***s”. They got around them, and the dad had to get involved until eventually park security intervened and kicked the group out. Now I know there’s always two sides to a story, but my daughter is as timid and non-confrontational as can be. Also, there’s no way she’d pick on others with an adult there, let alone by herself. She came home and told us the story which p****d me off to say the least.
Now, just a few days ago, a video was on the news of the same park, same situation, except they actually jumped two girls and beat on them for six minutes before an adult stopped it. There were even girls just walking by that didn’t appear to be with the first pack that jumped in to hit these kids.
At this point, I don’t feel comfortable with my wife taking them when I can’t go, but we’ve talked about it, and I’ve questioned even what I’d do. Obviously they’re not afraid to start crap in front of a male adult, like her friends dad, so that doesn’t matter.
I’ve run the scenario in my head to think how I’d react, and I don’t think it would be good. So how would others react? A group of teenage pack animals can do damage to even an adult, but if you fight back you’re probably going to have more join in to “help” the poor young kids being pushed back by a large guy. Or, you hurt one, and the headline is “Adult male beats up teenage girl”….
It’s not like security is everywhere, and telling some teenage kid running the ride isn’t going to do anything either.
What would some suggestions be?
I know some would say they don’t go to places like that, and I agree, I’m on alert anytime we’re out in a group of people, but the girls love going and again, it gives us something to do during the summer.

·
Retired curmudgeon
19,649 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your situation. Sadly, you already know the answer. If you strike back or in any way defend yourself from the black vermin, YOU will become the bad guy, YOUR face will be on the news, YOUR job will be forfeit, YOUR child will be verbally attacked and ostracized at school. YOU will be FOREVER labeled a horrible "racist".

That park is just another on the increasingly long list of newly occupied ****-hole areas that will become hunting grounds used by feral blacks to attack Whites. The powers that be won't do jack squat except maybe require YOU to attend sensitivity and woke reeducation.

The deck is stacked against you.

Stay away and if possible MOVE away. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
@Lagnar said some of what I was getting at while typing this so adding a like to his response

There are endless videos of white people getting their heads kicked-in by groups of blacks
Could have been a couple of baby-daddies there or male family members
If I were unarmed I would not engage unless it was completely justified and the only option
Even then, don't assume it will go as planned and your kids might be getting smashed while you are doing what you do
I avoid places that have groups if at all possible
At a minimum, put some pepper-spray in your speedo for improved optics

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
This will continue until shots are fired.

Your situation is unfortunately the norm right now. The "Helter- Skelter Race war" that Mansion and gang wanted so much isn't being started by whites, but by blacks. What is so unfortunate is that this is being taught in our schools! Those teens who did the jumping are being taught to think like this. And those teaching WANT these confrontations!

Until civility is returned to the schools and education its only going to get worse.

·
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
10,463 Posts
I don't care what their age is if they want to jump on my children or grandchildren I will get Physically involved. Florida is a stand your ground state and we have no expectation to retreat even if that option is available. But I will not stand by and allow a large group of any age assault a single or small group of any child. If the MSM wants to label me as a racist, I don't care. 10 on 1 is intentionally trying to cause great bodily injury and I would be more than happy to face my day in court over a case like that, even if it was your kid and we did not know each other.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
We had/ have the same issue here with malls. There were two really nice malls we used to go to, (before internet shopping), and it went downhill fast. Fights, shootings, etc. They turned into a hangout for teens. Both are gone. One of the last ones near us is going that route. Fights and shootings have occurred. Lots of kids being dropped off by parents for free “babysitting”. And they’re not there to spend money either. They instituted some of the same rules; no more than 4 to a group, no gang type clothing, curfew for younger kids. Didn’t help. They had an instance recently where a group of 100’s were leaving due to the curfew a d a fight started in the parking lot. They then went across the street, entered restaurants, and started taking food from people and assaulting staff. This particular mall even has a police sub-station in it due to the issues they’re having.
I don’t mind going there because I know what I need and I’m in and out, but I don’t let my wife and girls go.
It just sucks that people have to ruin it for others. To be fair, I grew up going to the mall with friends, but went to eat, buy stuff, and watch a movie. We didn’t go to get into fights or looking for trouble. Same with the amusement park. I grew up going there. I don’t remember ever being accosted or in fear of being beat up by a group of kids.
And had I been kicked out of the park for instigating a fight, and had to call my dad to come get me??? Umm, I would have rather walk the twenty miles home than make that call.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As far as being armed, I’m always armed, but not there. It’s gone from park characters meting your at the entrance to armed security and metal detectors. The only time I would pull a weapon on someone is if I were on the losing end of a fist fight, (that I didn’t start), and had the chance of being taken out. Pulling it on a kid, I don’t know, that’s a tough call. But again, 10 on 1, even teenage kids, can do harm quickly.

And the other disturbing part of the story was that it took 6 minutes for an adult to jump in and stop it. WTH???

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
8,496 Posts
Stand between the ‘yutes’ and the victim in a defensive mode..If[when] the yute strikes or otherwise touches you, you have been assaulted in a situation where you are in fear of injury or worse from multiple entities..I carry both a 16” ASP in my back pocket and a Fast Strike{tm} threaded into my belt loops...in addition to an off duty firearm...At that point I strike and continue to strike until my fear of bodily harm is over...jmo

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Forrest, running the scenario in my head, I think I would do what you stated, which would probably cause the outcome Lagnar mentioned.
No matter if it was my child or another getting beat, I couldn’t stand by or walk by. I DETEST bullies, and would defend anyone being picked on or bullied. I would be mad enough if it was a stranger, but I don’t know that I could control the rage I feel just thinking about it if my girls were being beat up by anyone.

We also are in a stand your ground state, (love Missouri),but it would be nice to know the law if you reacted by fighting back in that situation.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The summer of love and the anarchy that was last summer and still continues unabated stokes this behavior from both blacks and whites. Remember who said, they are not going to stop, they are not going to stop, you need to know this on three levels and they should not stop. Combine that with critical race theory, reparations, free money being doled out and the perfect storm is being set-up. It is what the powers that be want to happen or they would stop it. When the widespread violence occurs between sides, they will have the perfect excuse to step in and disarm the people. This is all part of a larger plan in my opinion to change the world.

As to the OP, I would just be very careful where I went and I would want to be close by just in case my kids were there. I only have grandkids now and when we go out I pretty much just watch and observe. Honestly, not a lot of fun doing that. There really is no good outcome if a confrontation happens.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Write a letter to the park informing them that the attendees at the park are being subjected to racial harassment and violence, mail it via certified mail.
That way the park is on notice and if someone gets hurt, they will be on the hook for it unless they take remedial measures.

·
Super Moderator. I'm helping!
8,347 Posts
So far luck has been on my side. Just recently my manager said to me "*******, girl!! What you just did was a textbook example of what NOT to do in a situation like that."

Really?? Because why exactly?? Are all y'all men so scared of a woman who looks like everyone's grandma that you immediately become 5 again?? 😂😂😂😂 I dunno what I have going for me but it has worked so far ... So I don't see me changing.

("What I did" was go out in front of our business and ask the half a dozen so young men out there hassling some folks coming in to please consider how they would feel if their grandma or grandpa got treated the way they were treating folks. Of course, my language "might" have been a bit more colorful and probably contained every single word in the forum's filter 🤷😁 ... But what I also did (which will probably also get me in trouble) was invite those kids back to apply for a job if they needed the money. I promised them a good career if they applied themselves and the ability to travel the world and see places their idols had seen. Or they could just laugh me off and stay in this backwards small town BS and wind up like Uncle Leon, who has bed bugs, fleas and no running water or AC at the hellhole we call a county jai. Believe it or not a couple of them have come back to see me and I WILL give them the chance to prove themselves.

Anyway, nobody is taking a beating if I'm around without me at least TRYING to put a stop to it.

·
Combat marxism Now!
8,826 Posts
It's not just here in the USA. It is the world over. Here is some "vibrancy" in Italy. Same perpetrators, same results. Carry a gun and know how to use it. This coming from me, a person who's life was saved by his gun! (me against 9) . Protect yourself and protect your family.

·
Retired curmudgeon
19,649 Posts
"Group of Teens Jumping Your Child"

While waiting in line, a couple hood rats started yelling at them and telling them they were there to “kick some white girls a***s”.
Stop calling them "teens". That's exactly how the media (spit, spit, spit) gets away with burying the truth.

And the other disturbing part of the story was that it took 6 minutes for an adult to jump in and stop it. WTH???
Don't act so surprised. Any adult who jumps in to stop it would be the bad guy attacking those innocent "teens" who reacted out of fear because some White kid looked at them wrong.

There were two really nice malls we used to go to, (before internet shopping), and it went downhill fast. Fights, shootings, etc.
The internet killed malls. The ferals simply took advantage of their slow death while the walls were still standing. One of the nicest and most popular in my area is now an, empty, weed infested vacant lot waiting for a developer. In my area it's mexican gangs who are the problem.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
The internet killed malls. The ferals simply took advantage of their slow death while the walls were still standing. One of the nicest and most popular in my area is now an, empty, weed infested vacant lot waiting for a developer. In my area it's mexican gangs who are the problem.
Yesterday i was contacted by the Bernalillo Police in regards to ownership of the town's strip mall where several stores, Farbucks, and a couple of restaurants and gas station is located.
The local Police chief was compiling the names of the owners so that a community forum would be set up to deal with this very problem.

The stores (about 1/2) are now empty and the ones remaining attract the typical types you don't want to be around in the dark. it infecting the world over as the concepts of 'western" type economies (not just capitalism) erode.

What most cannot come to realize is that the strip malls and shopping centers are in fact dying, not only because of the internet sales, but because of social media being infected with anti-capitalist claptrap and moreover a way for kids to gather without getting in trouble in large part. but that in turn breads the malignancy of decay. And that in turn brings in the undesirables in force. Perpetuating the problem.

The system and model that was established in the 1950-60's are over.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lagnar, I stand corrected on my “teens” comment. I actually made a similar comment when my wife and I were discussing this. I believe if you want to play like you’re an adult, you’ll be treated as one.
And I understand the fact that people don’t jump in for fear of looking “bad”, but I still can’t wrap my head around that mindset of letting anyone being beatdown, let alone a child. Add to that the possibility of more of the pack now joining in against you, and you have a melee…

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
8,496 Posts
Lagnar, I stand corrected on my “teens” comment. I actually made a similar comment when my wife and I were discussing this. I believe if you want to play like you’re an adult, you’ll be treated as one.
And I understand the fact that people don’t jump in for fear of looking “bad”, but I still can’t wrap my head around that mindset of letting anyone being beatdown, let alone a child. Add to that the possibility of more of the pack now joining in against you, and you have a melee…
My friend in Montreal wont walk her dog in a nearby public park because, as she says,” teens keep bothering us”...evidently that term[as she is using it] applies to vicious predatory groups of little * that roam at will up there causing no end of grief...I too think the term is misapplied

·
Retired curmudgeon
19,649 Posts
What most cannot come to realize is that the strip malls and shopping centers are in fact dying, not only because of the internet sales, but because of social media being infected with anti-capitalist claptrap and moreover a way for kids to gather without getting in trouble in large part. but that in turn breads the malignancy of decay. And that in turn brings in the undesirables in force. Perpetuating the problem.

The system and model that was established in the 1950-60's are over.
Yeah, it's most definitely not the 1950-60s anymore. Back then we didn't have bands of feral blacks playing the knock-out game and bashing random people in the head with bricks. Back then we didn't have the mexican gangs doing drive-by shootings in rival neighborhoods, because we didn't HAVE mexican gangs. Back then "teens", actual teenagers, were too busy with part-time and summer jobs to gather at strip malls to become undesirables. At least where I grew up. What we DID do was drag main street in whatever piece of junk we could afford, meet at the most popular drive-in restaurant, eat burgers, drink root beer and talk to girls. The ones from the other high schools. (y)

Sorry if I was being a jerk. I get frustrated with how hopeless it all is. It's especially sad because I and my generation remembers what it was like before it all turned to ****.

I feel sorry for today's younger generations for having not grown up in better times.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts