Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,345 Posts
yep. kinda strange.

I wish them the best of luck, but I think I'll just stay here in TN.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I only looked at the first page and really have no idea of who or what they are, but I think I'd be better off in my own "group". Power corrupts and this makes me a little nervous.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
theres something about being in an actual "group" that scares the sh!t outta me nowadays. big brother knows who they are, and where they are, and when they deem them a threat(even just their existence and possible influence on other sheeps) they will remove them and the news wont even report on it, your just gone.

·
V
21,713 Posts
LOL Rebel flag is sorta eyebrow raiser maybe its just me, then theres the sniper in ghillie suit, they quote
That in the event of a national disaster, most shipments of supplies, food, water, medications, etc.. just may come to an instant halt. It is reported that the average major grocery store has only a mere three day's worth of supplies.
Which is an official statistic, then they say
No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
Robert A. Heinlein
which sort of cancels out the previous.

As already said they seem heavy on the scare tactics :eek: THEN I see Survivalblog which sadden me because I've read a couple of articals from there in the past that I enjoyed :( maybe I should read more and find out about the link :confused:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
It seems that those people are about 1-2 hours away from me.I've never heard of them before.They must be new.I wouldn't be worried about having a group that consisted of Tight immediate family and life long freinds.But I only have a few of them I can count on .

·
Bleach blonde on fire :p
6,173 Posts
Looks like the "ticket" might be for there own benefit, they would have more to take if they needed it. You supply name, address and other info, they come take it when the SHTF for you and keep it safe:D: in there bellies!!.

Best of luck to em!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts