Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all i surf here alot but rarely post anything,but i recently purchased my BOL in southern In. 2 wks ago.The man i purchased it from told me there was a small cave on the property so that just sealed the deal.He said he had been down in it a couple of times looked like it went about 30 ft.I have a buddy who is a very experienced caver in southern Ind.caves so i took him there,well he went down in there and found a small passage and said i think we found your cave! There hasnt been anyone here before.Well after about 20 min of digging he squeezed through the hole and said WTF?there is a fireplace in here.Now we have to start looking up some history!He said just when you think you have seen it all!

·
defend against tyranny
667 Posts
upload to photobucket and copy and paste the bottom link.
I cant wait to see that. I'll buy that Bol from you.

·
Banned
790 Posts
Wow, what a score! You lucky dog!

Anyone know how one can go about verifying the structural stability of the cave without blowing OPSEC?

Just curious.

·
Not To Reason Why...
1,966 Posts
Wow, what a score! You lucky dog!

Anyone know how one can go about verifying the structural stability of the cave without blowing OPSEC?

Just curious.
If it looks like it's been there thousands of years, it's probably going to be there for thousands more. That's longer than any structure built by man.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts