Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In LA area if possible. I'd rather do business w/ someone off the SB than some internet store front.:) I'd like a #'s matching 91/30. dings, marks, scrapes a plus to me. I love the fact they were used to defeat the Germans. I know they are cheap, but maybe would like 2 maybe. Good flat shooters, ex sniper platform also a plus!! Could meet near N.O. or ship to local store, whatever works..
Thanks!!!:thumb:

·
Reaper Firearms
49 Posts
Some times Gander mountain sells then I don't know if you have one near you but you can check there. I used to get them in great condition from Century arms. I am not sure if they still have any but they are really good to deal with.

Sean Granan
Reaper Firearms

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I'm kinda surprised no one wants to part w/ an extra or know someone who does. LOL. I've been looking and even sent an email to J&G last week with no response. Some other sights want $250 for a n average one, so I don't know what gives.:confused: I went to 2 shops 2 days ago. One had 1 and they wanted $170 w/ nothing else!!!!!!:eek: Looked to good for me. The other store received 4 that morning , but never processed them in 'til yesterday. I'm going back Sun. They are $99-$109.:) I hope to find one I like-beat up furniture w/ actual history, not one made after '44 ans socked away. :sleep:Maybe I'll buy a couple (or all lol). If someone wants to drop me a line , please, still do.:thumb:
Thanks

·
Most Thankful Guy here
38,965 Posts
Do you have a Cabela's near by. They've been having them for $99.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have a 91/30 from Tula 1934 with hex barrel, never been refurbished, still has soviet markings on the rifle even on the stock for $250, all matching! But I'm in North AL.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thank you for the reply. I'm kinda surprised no one wants to part w/ an extra or know someone who does. LOL. I've been looking and even sent an email to J&G last week with no response. Some other sights want $250 for a n average one, so I don't know what gives.:confused: I went to 2 shops 2 days ago. One had 1 and they wanted $170 w/ nothing else!!!!!!:eek: Looked to good for me. The other store received 4 that morning , but never processed them in 'til yesterday. I'm going back Sun. They are $99-$109.:) I hope to find one I like-beat up furniture w/ actual history, not one made after '44 ans socked away. :sleep:Maybe I'll buy a couple (or all lol). If someone wants to drop me a line , please, still do.:thumb:
Thanks
Check out http://www.empirearms.com/rifles.htm he has several that fit the bill of what you are looking for generally.

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, but I just bought 2 locally. A hex from the teens and a round Tula from '32. $130 w/ all acces.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts