Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy Chris Reeve Hollow Handle knives in literally any condition. I’ve bought them brand new still in the box all the way to chipped blade used to stir a fire and had to be re heat treated. Possibly interested in all models so If you have one you’re looking to sell or its just been collecting dust, im your huckleberry!

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,237 Posts
I have some. I might sell the ubejane-rhino-skinner. Make offer. It is unused. as new.....I have the box and paper work. Not interested in playing games. I have no idea what it is worth, but if you make a reasonable offer.......I will then attempt to find out what it is worth.

·
reluctant sinner
16,667 Posts
"The road between 1984 and today has not always been smooth. For many years, the endeavor was under-funded but with determination, Chris and Anne put all they had into producing the best knives possible, within the resources available. In March 1989, they moved from their native South Africa and settled in Boise, Idaho".

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will say on the blade where it was made. Either “Made in USA” or “Made is SA”. If you would like you can send me pictures. I have sent you a private message with my info.

·
"eleutheromaniac"
3,237 Posts
I'll have to look for it........not sure where it is. I don't recall it saying anything on the blade, as to where made. I like the knife....and I loath the sheath. That is the only reason I never used it. My guess is that I bought it in the 80's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to look for it........not sure where it is. I don't recall it saying anything on the blade, as to where made. I like the knife....and I loath the sheath. That is the only reason I never used it. My guess is that I bought it in the 80's.
. I have sent you a private message 6.8SPC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mountaineer-1

Hi Blaine,

I have an October 2006 Mountaineer-1 safe queen that deserves a good home. Condition: NIB; i.e., as pristine as the day it was delivered to me, original box, sheath, tissue paper, tags, stickers, birth cert, etc. Let me know.

M

1 - 13 of 13 Posts