Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
201 - 220 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Yes, I met one member and I’d be more than willing to again. BTW I’ve only mentioned specific firearms that I have recently completed 4473’s for. I think its safe to assume that most of the members have a good supply of preps.
If one is not on several anti-communist list , one isn't living right.

·
I have control issues
6,623 Posts
Before I get to the point where I go traveling and meeting, I'm going to have to get my back in order. Just came home from 6 hours at the med center. Pain was literally an 7 or 8. God bless pharmaceuticals. Doc said depending on how the weekend goes I may take a trip to a bigger facility to figure it out. Options, pinched nerve, or something growing on the nerve channel which is not showing up on their gear. Today was not a go to meeting day.
Sorry that your back is causing you problems. BTDT. NOT fun. The pharmaceuticals are OK for temporary, but you can get tot he point where they just barely take the edge off. Hopefully they can get to the cause and get it taken care of, and SOON!

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Wanted

Woman with courage, fire in her soul, ability to raise kids like the Sargent you feared in basic, and able to shoot with high accuracy. Send picture of how you roll.

View attachment 387825
Ok show how far behind the times I am. Is this real and the women dress like they going a date in the back-country. Meanwhile the men are in Full uniform. What did I miss
How the hell you suppose to fight with Boobs hanging out everywhere.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Ok show how far behind the times I am. Is this real and the women dress like they going a date in the back-country. Meanwhile the men are in Full uniform. What did I miss
How the hell you suppose to fight with Boobs hanging out everywhere.
And what's wrong with boobs hanging out everywhere?

·
Padre in the woods
3,091 Posts
Sorry that your back is causing you problems. BTDT. NOT fun. The pharmaceuticals are OK for temporary, but you can get tot he point where they just barely take the edge off. Hopefully they can get to the cause and get it taken care of, and SOON!
I'm taking the pain killers just enough to take the edge off. Sometimes I'll half or quarter a tablet which takes it down. Next week I hope to have a plan for a "fix". While I don't like surgery, I realize there are some situations which can not be managed by natural compounds or drugs. I'm not an advocate for long term prescription drug use.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Have you ever tried a TENS machine. It scrambles the nerve signals so you don't hurt so bad. I broke my back a few years back and the doctors went in burnt the nerves, and recommend one of those machines. I got me through until my body could heal. I still use it when I have a flair up. You can get them at any decent sized pharmacy or really nice ones on line.

·
Survivor
17,641 Posts
One guy I’d meet up with without a second thought is Jerry D Young, and I’d insist on buying him a drink just because of the enjoyment I’ve gotten over the years reading his posts.
Same here and he lives just over the hill from us but still further than I am comfortable driving/riding.

201 - 220 of 238 Posts