Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
White Port Wine mixed with Lemon Juice and lots of ice. Two bottles of white port and a large bottle of lemon juice pored over a bag of ice you can add some sweetner if you want. Look out momma might like it. They use to have an old song White Port and Lemon Juice I heard it once and so we tried it oh my friggin head. I was screwed up before but after the LEMON AID oh my.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/news/story.html?id=171e61ed-d158-499b-9906-ceb109b40974

but of course as a good prepper I have a 6 pack lol as I use it in a lot of my baking and cooking...I will be looking for it when out now

Makes me happy that I bought my three Meyers a few years ago. Lemon trees are pretty easy to grow, just make certain your soil is a bit acidy and that the tree gets plenty of light. I have to use a plant light in the winter but those lights are ten bucks at Wally's World.

Tury

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I would never have suspected that there would be a worldwide shortage of LEMONS, for goodness sakes!

·
Registered
58 Posts
When the world hands you lemon's...err takes the lemon's...you make or don't make...um...

Sorry couldn't resist...

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Had a good crop last season, so pulped and froze some.
Also dried a lot and vacu sealed them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts