Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking if I ever go back to work in the city, and due to some places not allowing certain items through their security (usually cameras, metal stuff the usual), I would get a station locker.

This way I could put a mini GBH with items I couldnt get through the security at work and still be able to get home.

What do you think?

· Registered
637 Posts
I would not do it. If there is a real emergency, what are the chances of you being able to get to them? Union Station has them here in Chicago but they are expensive. I just am not sure I would want to trust being able to get to my bag.

· Nadafinga!!
2,991 Posts
I am in a similar situation. There is no way for me take any kind of weapon to work, even in my car. I checked and there is a storage place just outside the facility I work that rents 5'x5' storage spaces for $18/month. I think I may rent one.

It would sure make going on afternoon hunts after work a whole lot easier, too. I can just stop by there in the morning on my way to work and drop off my rifle/shotgun and ammo, and pick it up when I get off in the afternoon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.