Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woodland MOLLE II Sleep Carrier System Bag (not a Compression Sack listed in title...my bad!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Woodland-MOLLE-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d2880bdca

These carriers are excellent. I use them for all my sleeping bags as a nice carrier. You can attach it to your ruck/backpack. They make a great general gear bag also. I have a few spares for other things. The prices are great at $16 each new. Measures 15” x10” x 9"

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
That does not look like a very good compression sack.

The good ones have straps that go across the end. That one just has the 2 straps that go across the side.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
That's not a compression sack. That's the sleep system carrier. The MSS goes into it's black compression sack first and then it all goes into that sleep system carrier.
Thank you for clearing that up. I looked at the picture and thought there is no way that is a very good compression bag.

I have seen some so called "compressions bags" that did not have end straps on them. That is what I thought is was - some kind of cheap chinese "compression bag" rip off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.