Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Vitesse et Puissance
16,211 Posts
Damn, I thought Playboy would be doing a layout!!!

Girls Under the Burka!!

Reactions: XR750

·
Christian
39,500 Posts
where is NOW when they are needed?

wouldn’t want to upset the muslim friendly white house.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
LOL, I've had many bad hair days and I-don't-have-time-to-put-on-makeup days when a burqa would have been really useful.

The one in the middle is obviously a real hottie. . .

·
7,504 Posts
They only shout "This is evil, we have to do something!" when it's someone loosely resembling a conservative in the oval office. I used to see a million of those kind of emails, about how women were treated in muslim countries, even when we're already at war there, trying to "do something." They seem to just quietly disappear when someone loosely resembling a liberal is in the oval office (both sides = crooks.)

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Muslim woman leading prayers for both men and women:

Indonesian Muslim girls:

Hindu women (Headscarf as well)

Somali Muslim women:

Sarawi Muslim girls:

Muslim woman in niqab and gloves:

Modern Muslim woman:

All different. Same religion.

21,494 Posts

·
Just plain snarky.
5,967 Posts
we must not forget the Burkini they are required to wear

same religion... different nations.... :D:
Not pointing out your ignorance, but, well.........The bottom picture is actually Nigella Lawson, a British TV personality and celebrity cook. Born Jewish, raised an athiest, and loves wearing fur- real fur. She is pretty politically incorrect; and voluptuous as hell.

Picture was taken on Bondi beach, Sydney, Australia in April 2011. Her pretty much flawless white skin is a trademark of her look, and she covered up to protect it- Her husband and several other family members have died of cancer- another reason to cover up here in the antipodes.....
google images of her and see the state of the skin of the bikini clad woman in some pictures next to her on the beach. I believe they are the same or similar age.....

Try a bit harder next time.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Always sickening to see the oppression in the Arab world.
It sicking to see all the lady's that preach they want to be muslim so leave them alone. yet they have no clue that they would be beat sinceless and killed for opening their mouth.
Who was it , bill maher that said , we are a religion of peace but if you dont believe we will cut you f-ing head off.lol.

21,494 Posts
It sicking to see all the lady's that preach they want to be muslim so leave them alone. yet they have no clue that they would be beat sinceless and killed for opening their mouth.
Who was it , bill maher that said , we are a religion of peace but if you dont believe we will cut you f-ing head off.lol.
Where did you see all of these ladies preaching that they want to be muslims?

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
Not pointing out your ignorance, but, well.........The bottom picture is actually Nigella Lawson, a British TV personality and celebrity cook. Born Jewish, raised an athiest, and loves wearing fur- real fur. She is pretty politically incorrect; and voluptuous as hell.

Picture was taken on Bondi beach, Sydney, Australia in April 2011. Her pretty much flawless white skin is a trademark of her look, and she covered up to protect it- Her husband and several other family members have died of cancer- another reason to cover up here in the antipodes.....
google images of her and see the state of the skin of the bikini clad woman in some pictures next to her on the beach. I believe they are the same or similar age.....

Try a bit harder next time.:thumb:

I really don't give a flying **** who she is or is not dumb ass...I posted only a burkini and that is what it is listed under... so shove it.

and it is a burkini... idiot!!!

http://londonmuslims.blogspot.com/2011/04/nigella-lawson-wears-burkini.html

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Also gonna say the only Muslim women I really talked to here dress in clothes same as ours (although they usually dress more feminine than Swedish women) and they don't even wear the headscarf. They still claim to be Muslims. They live a similar life to ours.

Then there are the Somalis here who have the long headscarf that go down their backs. They always dress very colorful and they don't mind showing their feet in sandals. They also dress the children in headscarfs from pretty early age (around 8).

The more hardcore ones are from the Middle East (usually Iran or Iraq) and they dress in dull colors because they think colorful is a sin. They have a hood or a short headscarf. They do not have the kids wearing headscarfs, only from adolescence. They cannot show their feet.

I have not seen burqas which are baggy and usually a color or pattern(which is a sin to others) but they are of Afganistan and we don't have many from there. And I have not seen anyone in Niqab (a black face cover worn with a black "dress" and gloves) which comes from Saudi Arabia. Niqab is more picked up in the west among non Saudi Muslims against their own people's tradition, because they want to point out how a good Muslim they are. They can be found in the big cities here. Some other people think that dress style is sinful, because it doesn't have to be baggy. The Saudis themselves dress in a more baggy way.

So yea, every Muslim nationality has their own idea of what dresscode is correct. They wouldn't agree with each other. They usually don't socialize with each other just because they are all Muslims.

The Koran is interpreted as people feel like it, just as the Bible.

The Bible (NT) says a woman should not dress fancy, and not braid her hair. Still a lot of Christian women dress up on a regular basis, expensive clothes, fixing up their hair and so on. Also she should cover her head while praying or her hair should be cut off. Also they shouldn't wear makeup. So how we dress seems to be cultural more than religious, and that goes for both Christians and Muslims.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts