Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woman approaching school bus worked for CDC
Thursday, December 04, 2008 | 7:21 PM

FRIENDSWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Friendswood parents can breathe easier after police sorted out the details surrounding a woman asking to speak with children on a school bus.

Worried citizens called police when they learned that a woman had asked to speak with specific children who did not know her.

The investigation led police to speak with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Police say the woman was conducting a national health survey for the CDC.

Detectives said a similar incident happened on Melodywood Court just before Thanksgiving.

Detectives said they planned to talk to the woman, whose name was not released, to find out why she was approaching the buses. Police said they do not believe that there was any criminal intent.

Police Chief Richard Wieners said he was concerned about the out-of-state vehicles those conducting the survey have been using.

"These vehicles are in our neighborhoods without being conspicuously marked with, say, magnetic signs to let the public know their purpose for being in the area," Wieners said.

Anyone with additional information is asked to call Friendswood police at 281-996-3300

·
I travel light
2,026 Posts
Well

This really bothers me. What the hell is going on?
I´m going to tell you the worst scenario: I believe your govnt is prepping the terrain for a national wide conflict, and take away some selected kids for a given program, of uknown nature. USA gov is doing things now that the so called "Nazis" did back in 1935, and with much more technology available. This think with the kids is just scary. Their relatives should have had a postal official letter, a phone call, or some way to ask permission to talk with the kids first, don´t you think? I mean in an industrially developed country the government does not ask permission to the responsibles of the minors before sending someone to talk with them? how much is the cost of that? why in the school bus and not the classrooms? why not to talk first with the teachers??

·
Green Eggs and Spam
5,071 Posts
This really bothers me. What the hell is going on?
Dennis Spellman @ 39 NEWS said:
Each time she asked for a different child, and the children she asked for were on the bus. "We feel the bus driver had the safety of the children in mind.
http://www.39online.com/pages/landing_news/?Kidnapping-Attempts-in-Friendswood--=1&blockID=152039&feedID=155

And I thought to myself, "Why try to speak to the kid on the bus?"

My answer was that there is only adult, the busdriver, that needs to be swayed such that the kid can be interviewed in private (secret).

If the interviewer is in fact from the CDC, then this really is concerning. What might be going on that they want to limit their exposure to the public such to conceal the subject of the information they are gathering.

Lets just hope it really was just a random kidnapping attempt.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Working for CDC doesn't give her some magic authority to talk to kids without parental consent first.Theres no plague going on.No pandemic.She needs to lose her job,yesterday.

·
Green Eggs and Spam
5,071 Posts
Working for CDC doesn't give her some magic authority to talk to kids without parental consent first.Theres no plague going on.No pandemic.She needs to lose her job,yesterday.

You work for the CDC and you KNOW there is NO plague?

You KNOW there is no Pandemic?

She did NOT lose her job, even after two yesterdays.

Don't get me wrong. I think I agree with you. But you overlooked the facts I mentioned.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
My thinking: was there an Emergency broadcast alert? First to know would be local police,fire dept,and county health dept. Were they there? Were they notified CDC was snooping around there area of responsibility? Local hospitals would also be in the first-to-know loop. Were they consulted?Were local doctors present? It stinks when parents aren't notified or consulted first.
I'm also wondering if the schools superintendant was notified? He is ultimately responsible for all going on in his school district,;ie, on school buses.Be interesting to view the video from the school bus camera,see what that cdc person did,what they asked. A smart bus driver would have required the cdc to ask anything directly in front of the camera,so video and audio would clear.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
... Something of that nature wouldn't be able to be kept quiet. If a Pandemic or plague were actually going on- we'd hear about it- whether via mainstream channels or an unusual agreement among unsubstantiated sources (blogs, internet casts etc.) If I started hearing an unusual number saying the same thing- I'd start to wonder and take precautions.

Don't get me wrong. I think I agree with you. But you overlooked the facts I mentioned.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
That Interviewer should loose her job. It's not unusual for in the field interviews to be done with children but they are supoosed to be done at the childs' home and with parental consent. I wonder if the field worker also works for ACORN?

·
Registered
475 Posts

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you off your damn meds? NO GOVERNMENT "OFFICIAL" HAS AN BUSINESS TALKING TO A MINOR WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. Open you damn eye and quit worshiping these damn government "officials".

So in the vein of your thinking she could have been a convicted child molester working for the CDC interviewing children, but it would have been okay because she is from the almighty, all knowing, and rightful masters of the people the United States Government. No one that goes around wanting to interview children without parental consent is up to no good, I don't care if they were god sent angels.

·
A Way of Life
1,319 Posts
It would be interesting to know whether the children in question were in the Foster Care system. Maybe the children were (unknowingly) subjects of a experimental drug trial while under the care of CPS?

·
Banned
6,670 Posts
The state can tell you what you're allowed and not allowed to eat, where you can live, how you are going to raise your children, whether or not you're allowed to grow organic food, whether or not you're allowed to collect rain water, whether or not you're allowed to own and use firearms in case of a large scale disaster; they can interrogate your children without your consent (which no normal parent would give to begin with) and in some cases perform medical acts or experiments on your offspring.

I could keep that list going until the cows come home but I am sure you get the point.

With all that happening, most people still think they live in the land of free, and (the joke of all jokes) the home of the braves.

We're not free and we certainly aren't brave. If we were either or those, we wouldn't stand for this kind of Nazi style infringements. A wave of rightful indignation would sweep the nation and we would grab our torches and pitches forks and make some much needed changes.

·
I travel light
2,026 Posts
The state can tell you what you're allowed and not allowed to eat, where you can live, how you are going to raise your children, whether or not you're allowed to grow organic food, whether or not you're allowed to collect rain water, whether or not you're allowed to own and use firearms in case of a large scale disaster; they can interrogate your children without your consent (which no normal parent would give to begin with) and in some cases perform medical acts or experiments on your offspring.
But....but...they´ve been always said to Latin America that NorthAmerica is the land of freedom...are you sure you´re living there..?

:D:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts