Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A recent guest editorial in the Wallowa County Chieftan, an Oregon newspaper, provides a first hand look at how the environmentalist's radical agenda can effect regular folks.

http://www.wallowa.com/wc/editorials...orst-nightmare

This story is not an isolated incident. These city jack asses sit in their condos and in their suburbs and think it's just great to reintroduce wolves into the food chain. Well we that live in the mountains of Oregon, Idaho and Mountana have to cope with the realities that result. In a nutshell, IT AINT PRETTY! Our pets and livestock are at risk daily.

To quote Forrest Gump, "stupid is as stupid does"! What says you?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Fairy seeking, rainbow chasing, lily-livered Liberals have a pathological need to ally with or champion a "minority" whether that "minority" is vicious thugs or predatory animals, best to prepare for encounters with both. The good thing is killing a wolf, coyote, bear, etc. might get you a hefty fine if caught but at least you won't get "life" in prison.

I've got coyotes and bears in my area regularly BUT I'm far more concerned about violent "urban youth" and their Left-leaning Anarchist/Occupy enablers, sadly there's NO "season" for them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately whacking a wolf isn't just a fine...these rat bastards will give you jail time. The "M.O." here is "shoot, shovel, and shut F. up"!!! (By the way there is no "the" in SFU!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts