Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
As long as you don't break any local laws and you abide by 922r, you're good. In fact I recommend making any changes like that as soon as possible. There may be another, similar ban come along, and it would be nice if all of our "post ban" guns were considered "pre ban" again. Silly cosmetic bans anyway.

·
You ARE what you IS!
Prepped enough is NEVER good enough!
6,198 Posts
As long as you don't break any local laws and you abide by 922r, you're good. In fact I recommend making any changes like that as soon as possible. There may be another, similar ban come along, and it would be nice if all of our "post ban" guns were considered "pre ban" again. Silly cosmetic bans anyway.
ANY of this is a direct and blatant infringement of the 2nd Amendment that the framers said SHALL NOT to.

My $0.02 worth.

·
смерть н
3,823 Posts
They all need ot leave us the hell alone.

HH54r

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
There is nothing worng about putting new parts of a 40 year old gun. US made trigger make them shoot better. Better quality gas pistons and tubes. New parts on your magazines.

It's almost like they require you to make you gun more reliable. If you think of it that way, they backfired on that law.

That law opened up a whole window on parts manufacture. If it was for that law, there'd be a lot less SKS and AK goodies out there.

·
Firearm Enthusiast
864 Posts
ANY of this is a direct and blatant infringement of the 2nd Amendment that the framers said SHALL NOT to.

My $0.02 worth.
I agree with you 110%, bud.

Unfortunately for us, big government bureaucrats don't give a **** about any of the constitutional amendments (except for the one that allows them to tax us :rolleyes:).

·
Good news everyone
524 Posts
There is nothing worng about putting new parts of a 40 year old gun. US made trigger make them shoot better. Better quality gas pistons and tubes. New parts on your magazines.

It's almost like they require you to make you gun more reliable. If you think of it that way, they backfired on that law.

That law opened up a whole window on parts manufacture. If it was for that law, there'd be a lot less SKS and AK goodies out there.
That is a good way of looking at it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.