Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
161 - 180 of 236 Posts

·
Retired curmudgeon
21,215 Posts
Yep, and it's likely that they will just limit coverage to a minimum in the coming days and attempt to let the story fade away. It seems they started already.
Last night on the TV "news". :mad:

"It was a tragedy."

No pic of the Dancing Grannies, no pic of the perp, no pics of the parade aftermath - zip.

Water Azure Jaw Rectangle Organism

Interesting choice of words. "skittled".

This mass murder can't be allowed to be memory-holed by the media.

·
Retired curmudgeon
21,215 Posts
According to a BLM activist, the "revolution" may have started in Waukesha.

I'm ready.
"A Black Lives Matter activist has claimed the Waukesha Christmas parade attack which killed five people was linked to the acquittal of teenager Kyle Rittenhouse.
Activist Vaun Mayes speculated that the attack which saw suspect Darrell Brooks Jr, 39, drive a car into a crowd of parade goers in Wisconsin on Sunday was the 'start of a revolution'.
Mayes claimed that the horror that unfolded during the Christmas parade was linked to growing anger over the verdict in the Rittenhouse trial, ..."

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I have not read the entire thread, so this may have been covered already:
One of the cops on the scene shot at the vehicle as it passed.
The dilemma here is twofold:
1) What was behind the target that might have been struck by a bullet that missed the car?
2) Suppose the cop had had a perfect head shot. Where would the car have gone then?
Far as I’m concerned, if you’re a cop and somebody is mowing people down with a car, hell yes, let fly. It would be terrible if you hit a bystander, but we’re not going to throw you in prison for it. But it’s not that simple for cops in many places, I guess, where they just don’t feel that assurance.

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
According to a BLM activist, the "revolution" may have started in Waukesha.
Wait a second. How can they have a revolution, while we're already having an insurrection?

Can't these halfwits ever get anything right? Idiots.

I have not read the entire thread, so this may have been covered already:
One of the cops on the scene shot at the vehicle as it passed.
The dilemma here is twofold:
1) What was behind the target that might have been struck by a bullet that missed the car?
2) Suppose the cop had had a perfect head shot. Where would the car have gone then?
1) If you can't hit a car, that might be a concern.

But I know this...a LOT of people that are going to a funeral this week don't give a single solitary crap about people second guessing what MIGHT have happened, because what DID actually happen was a freaking tragedy.
Most thinking people with ANY empathy would trade a few bullet wounds and even a death or two, for the multiple deaths and mass damage to the humans that this driver intentionally ran down.

2) Not as far as it would have with the driver pressing the damn gas pedal, and he'd have had a REALLY hard time steering TOWARD people with his brain missing.

Again...you can let the bad guy win, or you can pay the price to try to stop him. I would MUCH rather be hit by the car after the guy was shot, than hit by the guy as he laughed his way through the crowd.

Freedom and safety have a price. If people aren't willing to pay it....they should stay home, and quit complaining.

·
What would Mal do
5,010 Posts
1) not expecting a car to plow through
2) if the perp was doing, say, 30mph, that's about 45 feet per second
so, by the time you see it coming, wrap your brain around it, draw your gun and engage...yeah, that car is well past you.
then assume his duty gun is a 9mm with loads meant for soft target expansion, not tempered car glass..
a cop with a gun at that point was not the answer.
I gotta bet more small towns will find the money to drop some concrete barriers along the parade route the balance of this season

·
spirit animal / unicorn
2,587 Posts
Funny how the left is silent on this. Social media, Main stream news, they all are silent.
There's like some social media flaming from the activists, if not the famous / MSM / politicians types, though.

Was looking at my phone was I was about to leave work or something--- saw Andy Ngo trending on Twitter--- and I thought, ok, let's see if someone killed him or something.

Clicked on the link, it ended up the top post was this really ridiculous attempt by a certain Mr. Silverman to debunk or fact-check Ngo on Darrell Brooks.

First tweet is written in this tone like Ngo is a propagandist who writes all lies.

Click on the next link, it turns out in the following tweets, Silverman doesn't really string much of an argument together.

It's really like they have these guys deployed who are counting on people to not read past a headline. And the people who show up to a protest are the ones who don't. Or don't care what's true.

Wait a little while longer, it ends up Darrell Brooks really is the suspect, police are charging him with intentional homicide, etc. etc.

Seen other stuff like that on social media, just all this sassy stuff comparing Kyle's case to Brooks'. It's really stupid. Can't believe people are spending their time to write it.

·
Retired curmudgeon
21,215 Posts
Funny how the left is silent on this. Social media, Main stream news, they all are silent.
If they don't report it, it didn't happen. They want it to go away as quickly as possible. The obvious comparison of righteous self defense and premeditated murder of 6 and injury of dozens more doesn't look good for their biases.

·
Retired curmudgeon
21,215 Posts
"WAUKESHA, Wis. — An 8-year-old boy has died from injuries suffered in Sunday's tragedy at the Waukesha Christmas parade."

They report it as if it was some sort of accident or the result of a natural disaster. It was premeditated MURDER.

The dirt bag is referred to as a "suspect"..

THE MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

·
Another Brick in the Wall
1,148 Posts
He’s a habitual offender out on bail. I hope he never sees the light of day. The person who made his bail a $1000 is to blame for this too.
Yep. But this time his bail is $5,000,000

Dirt bag sobbed like a little girl during the hearing

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Padre in the woods
3,090 Posts
Don't know how many of you really studied history in Europe, pre-World War 2. But the one thing I take away from it is the parallel between the supporters and press in Germany; and the lefts and media we have today. It's the protection of their narrative by all costs and the promotion of the illogical agenda which horribly divides the nation.

It makes one wonder if the theory of demons inverting ones thoughts has some relevancy, where there is justified killing of a person, but indignation that one of your own is killed when they are attempting to kill someone, or commit an immoral act.

Certainly the calls from the left to open the prisons, and trust people to be good, is fools fodder.

161 - 180 of 236 Posts