Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,581 Posts
On Another Note and even with the Tragedy some good can show up. JJ Watt the Arizona Football Player has offered to pay all the Funeral expensive for the 6 Vitim's. He is a Waukesha native
You may hate the NFLfor being woke but there are some that are Stand Up People

JJ Watt

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
On Another Note and even with the Tragedy some good can show up. JJ Watt the Arizona Football Player has offered to pay all the Funeral expensive for the 6 Vitim's. He is a Waukesha native
You may hate the NFLfor being woke but there are some that are Stand Up People

JJ Watt
It goes without saying there is a very good possibility Watt may know at least one of the victims or knows people who do know the victims. .

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
Didn't someone mention this here?

#BLM and #Antifa crowds can't be happy.

·
Retired curmudgeon
21,215 Posts
CNN "corrects" the color balance.

=====
Watching the Tee Vee news again last night at ten. Not a single mention of the mass murder of six including the 8 year-old boy and the Dancing Grannies this POS killed or of the other 50+ victims.

Now why do you think that is?

===

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thats was terrable, and now another life has been lost,

Free speech is being abused by the News networks where they can twist and spin the facts to suit their agenda, When it comes to matters such as what this wacko did I think the News networks should have a duty of care to only report the Facts and the Truth out of respect for the families involved, The Networks versions of many events adds up to little more than Camp fire gossip and when the Government pulls them on this I think they should loose their Broadcast licence until they can display some form of integrity.

·
Registered
22,245 Posts
I was more intimating that the juice likely wouldn't be worth the squeeze for either side.
The American Revolution was a civil war.

Can anyone doubt that that juice was indeed worth the squeeze?

·
Registered
22,245 Posts
Let's just say things are different now.
Well that can hardly be denied.

But do you think we will be well served by continuing to let our freedoms be stripped away, one by one, until we are bound hand and foot? Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

Since you say you have a degree in history, I assume you note this parallel:

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?
If the south had been victorious in the 1860's, do you have ANY doubt that in the south, even today, that the war would be taught as being entirely worthy in its cause and glorious in its victory?

The study of history is important, but far too many historians get caught up in the aptly-named historian's fallacy. Well obviously things are the way they are, because, after all, that's how they happened.

·
Over and Out
4,554 Posts
..Bad thoughts....
.."Bad" by one measure - 'Righteous Indignation', by another.. (y) I am Wholly with your sentiments..

Ecc. 8:11 "..Because sentence against a bad deed has not been executed speedily, the heart of men becomes emboldened to do bad..." Yep, that's Exactly what 'happened', in this case. (and vs. 12, 13 are Also especially salient.. :cool:

..Punishment Needs to happen, or this Will happen again, and again, and again.. And if the "Law Enforcement" / "Justice System" won't do it, well, then...

..'Time out because Rules', or not.. Whatever.. Not Sorry for my disposition. :mad:

jd

·
Another Brick in the Wall
1,148 Posts
I'm kinda surprised the driver wasn't killed by the crowd when the SUV finally stopped....

Dunno the specifics on the cats escape (no pun) , but still...
I think he made it all the way to that house less than a mile from the parade and that's where he was finally arrested. Supposedly like 39 minutes later??

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 236 Posts