Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
181 - 200 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I hope this resolves peacefully, but I have a better chance of riding to work on Sasquatch's back while picking up eggs the Easter Bunny left for us.
I don't think the cretin saying the revolution has started quite understands how many on the other side are more than ready for the boog to loo.

·
Registered
76 Posts
my gut instinct as soon as I saw the news break was this was an attack (i am hard wired that way since 9/11)
I still believe given the scope and magnitude of the attack, the proximity to Kenosha, the timeline from the verdict etc. I believe it was intentional and deliberate act. I guess I'll wait for the facts to come out though.

·
Another Brick in the Wall
1,148 Posts
my gut instinct as soon as I saw the news break was this was an attack (i am hard wired that way since 9/11)
I still believe given the scope and magnitude of the attack, the proximity to Kenosha, the timeline from the verdict etc. I believe it was intentional and deliberate act. I guess I'll wait for the facts to come out though.
During the hearing today the court commissioner cited two detectives that were there when it happened that stated it was obviously intentional in their opinion.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,244 Posts
I'd guess if he gets out he will not last long.
I'm betting one of those dancing grannies has a 70-year old marine husband who remembers 'Nam like it was yesterday and don't mind dyin' either

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
Don't know how many of you really studied history in Europe, pre-World War 2. But the one thing I take away from it is the parallel between the supporters and press in Germany; and the lefts and media we have today. It's the protection of their narrative by all costs and the promotion of the illogical agenda which horribly divides the nation.
Been saying this for years now.

·
Registered
14,132 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
"The blood of Kyle Rittenhouse’s victims is on the hands of Wisconsin citizens, even the children."

The kind of thinking that tries to justify the murder of children for revenge is just pure evil. There's no other word for it. There was a time when I would have thought this woman was just a fringe lunatic, but not anymore. I think there are a lot more where she came from.

More and more, a line from "American Pie" keeps popping into my head . . . "I saw Satan laughing with delight . . ."

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
it wasn't waged for fun
I have a degree in US history and have several ancestors that marched off in the Union Army. I am well aware.

I was more intimating that the juice likely wouldn't be worth the squeeze for either side. Lots of people indulge in their purge fantasies when talking about this, but it would destroy the country.

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
I have a degree in US history and have several ancestors that marched off in the Union Army. I am well aware.
Many of us are also well versed at US history though we may not be degreed in it. Many of us also have ancestors who joined the respective sides during the Civil War. I personally can trace my lineage back to the William and Mary including family members in SAR.

I was more intimating that the juice likely wouldn't be worth the squeeze for either side. Lots of people indulge in their purge fantasies when talking about this, but it would destroy the country.
As long as the great population have the Kardashians, whatever variant of RHO <name whatever city here>, etc., there will be no revolt. The majority won't get off their asses to change the channel on the TV. That's what remotes are for.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Many of us are also well versed at US history though we may not be degreed in it. Many of us also have ancestors who joined the respective sides during the Civil War. I personally can trace my lineage back to the William and Mary including family members in SAR.

As long as the great population have the Kardashians, whatever variant of RHO <name whatever city here>, etc., there will be no revolt. The majority won't get off their asses to change the channel on the TV. That's what remotes are for.
Panem etc circenses are still effective.

181 - 200 of 236 Posts