Survivalist Forum banner

Will You Accept The Mark Of The Beast?

• Yes...I shall become one with the beast and take the mark.

Votes: 20 5.7%
  • No...I shall stand firm on my faith in Jesus Christ and refuse the mark

Votes: 248 70.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 86 24.4%
1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You wake up tomorrow and you hear the news that your cash, checks, and credit cards are no longer valid as trade units on the open market and that the only way you can buy or sell is to have a computer chip implanted in your hand or forehead.

First of all, will you dutifully drive down to the nearest implant station and accept your mark?

Secondly, are you prepared to survive during that period of time if you do not?

Reactions: Thunder

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
You wake up tomorrow and you hear the news that your cash, checks, and credit cards are no longer valid as trade units on the open market and that the only way you can buy or sell is to have a computer chip implanted in your hand or forehead.

First of all, will you dutifully drive down to the nearest implant station and accept your mark?

Secondly, are you prepared to survive during that period of time if you do not?
If something like this were to happen I fear it would awaken the beast within me. Thats about the last straw, I would not take the chip.

I wont say much more but people do strange things when boxed into a corner.

As for being prepared for something like that, no. Precious few could be prepared aside from farmers.

Reactions: ActionJackson

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right, good luck getting that one to fly.

This doesn't even need to be in the religious section. Anyone with sense would refuse that chip.
I did provide the "Other" as an out. However, I would be willing to bet that there will be millions who will be willing to accept that mark. The program is currently being tested on farm animals, pets, babies, elite club members, merchandise, and who knows what else. It's only a matter of time before the program will be fully tested and ready for the real deal.

I'm gathering the components necessary for growing an indoor garden where veggies can be grown year around. I will not accept the mark of the coming beast system (one world government/New World Order).

Reactions: NavMed and m4shadow

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I did provide the "Other" as an out. However, I would be willing to bet that there will be millions who will be willing to accept that mark. The program is currently being tested on farm animals, pets, babies, elite club members, merchandise, and who knows what else. It's only a matter of time before the program will be fully tested and ready for the real deal.

I'm gathering the components necessary for growing an indoor garden where veggies can be grown year around. I will not accept the mark of the coming
beast system (one world government/New World Order).

I may (do) consider the mark of the beast / 666 stuff to be a bunch of superstitious claptrap BUT

i dont think i have any more enthusiasm for this program idea than you do.

the main question is: 5.56 or 7.62

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
What is the plan after we don't take the mark of the beast. If you had money right now would you buy a house or would you think they might just take it off of you if you didn't have the mark? What would you buy right now that could help you?

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may (do) consider the mark of the beast / 666 stuff to be a bunch of superstitious claptrap BUT

i dont think i have any more enthusiasm for this program idea than you do.

the main question is: 5.56 or 7.62
Considering the fact that no other religious or non-religious group I've ever heard of has ever warned of the day when this mark will be required to buy or sell, perhaps your perception of Christianity will change when that day comes and you will be required to accept that mark.

What would you think of Christianity if that prophecy came to fruition?

Reactions: Ioninc

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the plan after we don't take the mark of the beast. If you had money right now would you buy a house or would you think they might just take it off of you if you didn't have the mark? What would you buy right now that could help you?
That's a good question and the answer will probably be different depending on the person and the circumstances (urban or rural environment; family or no family; old or young; etc.).

I love to watch squirrels. They don't have a house per se and when they collect food before winter, they stash it all over the place. When summer time comes, they spend their days locating all their different stash locations. Gives more meaning to "don't put all of your eggs in one basket."

I believe that it may be wise to prepare for more than one possible scenario. Be ready to bug out and be ready to bug in. Start making alliances now if you can (with like-minded people of course).

Reactions: TruthSeeker

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
'other'. I think the whole "mark of the beast" is a crock. However- if someone wants to stick a tracking device in me like livestock? Not havin it.
That will be the mark of the beast and "the beast" is a political system. It's been prophecied to happen so it will happen.

Reactions: texjen and m4shadow

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I chose other. I do think this would be something that people would finally take a stand against? Very likely a violent one.

It's been prophecied to happen so it will happen.
dude, seriously....?

Considering the fact that no other religious or non-religious group I've ever heard of has ever warned of the day when this mark will be required to buy or sell, perhaps your perception of Christianity will change when that day comes and you will be required to accept that mark.
Are there not many debates over what the mark of the beast even is? So government putting chips in people would be evidence for Christianity? Hmmmmm.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I chose other. I do think this would be something that people would finally take a stand against? Very likely a violent one.

dude, seriously....?

Are there not many debates over what the mark of the beast even is? So government putting chips in people would be evidence for Christianity? Hmmmmm.
If the government grows to such omnipotence and omnipresence that it has control of the world economy and decides that it wants to track your every move via satellite surveillance, phone tap, bank records, day to day purchases, group affiliations, etc., then that government has become what the Bible calls "the beast" which is nothing more than a world government.

If it becomes a requirement that you and I can't buy or sell unless and until we accept the "mark" of this beast, then you can rest assured that this would be the very event that the Bible warned us about.

My point is that there have been no other prophetic warnings (to my knowledge) by any of the other religious or non-religious bodies in the history of mankind. The warning that we will be required to accept a mark in the hand or forehead in order to buy or sell is exclusively found in the Holy Bible.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
glock snob
346 Posts
you all have it all ready, its called a debit card or a credit card they track every thing you buy already most people dont even know what cash is ! dont you find it funny that when you buy something at sears or homedepot or the grocery store you get flyers from that store the next week ! you all are bieing indoctorated into accecping the mark of the beast and you dont even know it!!!!!!!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you all have it all ready, its called a debit card or a credit card they track every thing you buy already most people dont even know what cash is ! dont you find it funny that when you buy something at sears or homedepot or the grocery store you get flyers from that store the next week ! you all are bieing indoctorated into accecping the mark of the beast and you dont even know it!!!!!!!
I agree 100%. However, we can still buy or sell without using the governments exclusive "mark" whatever that might be (barcode? chip?). I do use cash as often as possible for many items and only cash for certain items.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I agree, I don't think there will be too much resistance from the majority of the population. All the government has to do is convince them it will make them safer from terrorism or identity theft. I also believe that the split of those taking and not taking the mark will not be just Christian/ non Christian.I think it will be more independent minded/dependent on government.I know a lot of church members who would probably take it because they believe that the government knows best . On the other hand there are a lot of atheist and agnostics who would not take it because they are independent and don't trust the government.

As for myself, I would not take the mark because I am an independent Christian that doesn't trust our government.

1 - 20 of 417 Posts