Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Don't Tread on Me
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmmmmmmmm... i hope this was a privately funded study and not paid for by the tax payers. I thought this was common sense... :xeye:
:thumb: That's what I thought but then again there are some pretty ignorant people out there in the world.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
I have to wonder about the caption below the picture, about "more likely to grow up an environmentalist". Exactly what are they getting at? I consider myself an "environmentalist", because I pay for my fishing license, hunting license, stamps, and other fees that goes towards managing our resources. It is a known fact that more money is generated from these fees to manage our fish and game, and strike a good balance between us and wildlife, than radical extremest's, who think that to touch a hair or scale is blasphemy towards the earth.

My gut feeling is telling me that what they consider an "enivronmentalist", and what a true environmentalist is, are 2 different things. I'll take my band of merry hunters and fishermen, who 99% of, are good stewards of our wildlife. Harvest what we need to feed our families and friends, while seeing the fees we pay, go towards a balancing act, that must be struck between humans and wildlife.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts