Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No Ambulance For You
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife works in house-keeping at a motel. People leave alot of thing behind all the time. A few weeks ago she found a Hen & Rooster knife. Held onto it at work incase the owners called for it. They did not. So she brought it home. :D: 4 1/4" drop point full tang with stag handle. Approx value $80-100. Hen&RoosterKnife.jpg

·
Bravo Zulu
13,133 Posts
I left a mobile phone charger in a motel room once. I went back the next day, they pulled out a box of about 50 and asked me if was one of them.

I grabbed two.

·
Crusty, Crunchy and Cute
3,040 Posts
Are these knives of good quality? Those are the ones they sell on TV right?

T
Mine was made in Toledo Spain and the steel came from Solingen, Germany where they used to be made. I never saw a TV commercial for them but it is the best knife I own. Somebody somewhere is scratching his head wondering where he lost his knife because it is a good one.

·
I love this *****
33,883 Posts
My wife works in house-keeping at a motel. People leave alot of thing behind all the time. A few weeks ago she found a Hen & Rooster knife. Held onto it at work incase the owners called for it. They did not. So she brought it home. :D: 4 1/4" drop point full tang with stag handle. Approx value $80-100. View attachment 54254
I love Hen & Rooster knives. It's a name that people overlook but the company has been around since 1845 and have been making knives in Solingen, Germany for most of that time. Solingen was a knife mecca for many decades and known for producing the finest knives in the world.

You're a lucky man. My wife works as a housekeeper too. I'll tell her to keep her eyes open. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts