Survivalist Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Radio geek/marksman
78 Posts
You can sum it up in one word

OBAMA
well i will add a few more traitors to the list.

Eric Holder, Diane Feinstein, joe breakdancin' biden, hillary clinton, and barry soetero (communist in chief).

Those of us who saw this coming over a decade ago have been procuring supplies to continue to enjoy our 2nd and our hobby.

The shelves are being cleared by the last minute holdouts who thought this would never happen. The asleep are still doing nothing to arm themselves.

BTW walmart also is toying with the idea of NOT reordering ammo, because they are in the back pocket of the powers that be (see tvs at checkout spouting "see something say something").

Good luck in the contest to those of you who havent purchased your supplies yet.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Those of us who saw this coming over a decade ago have been procuring supplies to continue to enjoy our 2nd and our hobby.

The shelves are being cleared by the last minute holdouts who thought this would never happen. The asleep are still doing nothing to arm themselves.
While I am not one of them, keep in mind that not everyone was legally allowed to do so for the past decade (those under 21 for example). I have been meeting many people in that age range in the stores these past few months, they never had the option before

_

·
Always Loaded
3,245 Posts
It still makes me laugh when someone says they are stocked up on ammo with 1,000 rds. That goes real quick. I did inventory on my ammunition tonight, and I was amazed how low I was. Especially on 5.56, only about 1,500 rds. I keep half+ of my ammo at the BOL, but will never tap into it. Only thing I have plenty of is 7.62×54r. Guess I'm gonna be shooting more mosin this month. The cheap .22 has been somewhat hard to find locally for about a year. Rising ammo costs have prompted people to lean towards it. There are many new .22's designed after popular centerfire rifles these days as well. AK's, AR's, M&P's, the list goes on.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Nope went to academy yesterday, Its opening week for hunting season and they had loads of 30.06 7.62x51, 12GA, 7mm, .223 but not one box of .22lr in rifle ammo and in pistol loads of .38spl, 44mag, 45auto, 45LC and even a handful of 10mm loaded down to .40S&W but not one box of .41 mag.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
My $.02 - - I dropped by Cabelas the other day just to see what was on the shelves and check prices. I heard a guy ask the clerk if they had anything in 22 LR and heard a quick NO in reply, so I didn't bother looking for myself.

Only saw some black powder substitutes and no smokeless powder. There was some rifle and pistol brass but low quantities and just the odd calibers. Bullets were the same. Primers.....zip.

Lots of AR's on the rack and Mosin's were 160 bucks. No SKS's, which surprised me since the dissers say so much bad about them. I expected to see some on the used racks.

I picked up a nifty little LED light by Hornady to attach under my Dillon. Less squinting now.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.