Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find a canteen cook set sold as a unit? All I can find is the cover, canteen, cup and stove sold seperately.

·
Traveler
229 Posts

This person appears to have constructed a cook set. Maybe you could message him in an effort to figure out what he has put together and if it works adequately.

·
Improvise Adapt Overcome!
12,005 Posts
They only come separately. I can get the cup, canteen and cover, not the stove.

Why not just order them all separately? They will still end up together in your bag no matter what. Unless you can't get them from the same source (an encure extra handling charges), it shouldn't matter

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just seems that if its a unit it would be sold that way. But Nooooo, guess I'll buy separate and take the hit. What the hell, I buy my underwear, waistband and the holes that go in em separately too.

·
Traveler
229 Posts
That is how they milk you man....The common thing would be to include all the items in one unit. However, if you are required to purchase it separately, it will cost you more money. All about the almighty dollar, which isn't so mighty right now. Wish you luck on finding a complete package but I have searched and haven't been able to locate one as you described.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts