Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I'd pay $1k to see Candace Owens debate Alexandria Cortez in a two-three hour live debate. Candace has offered many time but AOC won't cause she's scared as hell.

(2) Ben Shapiro Vs. Maxine Waters (Seriously this would be the Harlem Globetrotters beating the crap out of the Washington Generals. I would settle for Al Sharpton if Maxine decided to run and hide.

I would say Pelosi in some debate but the poor woman can hardly sling together a few words without sounding like a clueless drunken teenage girl.

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,834 Posts
I'd like to see Trump and Tulsi Gabbard. I think that would be interesting. As for AOC, she's so damn nieve that I cringe every time she opens her mouth. I literally hurt every time she talks because she is so clueless. She reminds me of a little 9 year old girl that hasn't got a clue yet but thinks she does.

·
Basket of deplorables
2,373 Posts
The problem with all of these little leftist darlings is they will not debate anyone. They know they are idiots and would be destroyed by them. They have their leftist voting base that keeps them in power because they get the "gimme dat" free free free stuff promised to them so why rock the boat. It's a sad reality but true. If you have ever watched Tipping point on One America News hosted by Liz Wheeler, she's always inviting these leftists to an interview. They somehow never respond. I would think they would want to plead their case and let everyone know what their "solid agenda for America" is to everyone instead of constantly having softball questions thrown at them by leftist news agencies. I mean who should be afraid of a little ol' news caster right? What does someone like Liz Wheeler know anyway? .......

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Trump v Bloomberg.
Total OP pposites, both from NYC, they might be friends or on friendly terms(?) But they know each other, have the measure of each other, have dirt on each other....... what a great debate!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts