Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Farmer/Film maker
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search on this topic and didn't see this question so here it is.

Everyone dies... whether or not they are prepared for disasters or not. Even if you have the best BOB in the world, there is a chance you will die before you actually use a thing in it.

If this came to happen, Who would your supplies go to? All your secret caches, your food stores, your equiptment, your shelters in the woods, everything that we talk about on this forum will up for grabs unless you state in your will to whom your posessions will go.
Have you done this? or are your secrets so well hidden that no one will ever find them, leaving them to rust, rot or decompose centuries from now, aiding none but your corpse?

·
Registered
396 Posts
In my case I don't have enough supplies to hide. Everything that I have setup is known to my wife. If I am gone she will be able to use what has been prepared for her and our kids. If the entire family is gone than its first come first serve.:D:

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
other half of team -- my son and his family

·
Registered
76 Posts
Everything is in my house, no bug-out location yet. So my husband and kids get it. If we all die, just come on over and take what you need.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Very good question.

What if you are one who can't get the family to buy into prepping? Do you still leave it to them, knowing they will sell the BOB for $1 at a garage sale, donate the food to a shelter, ask the fire department to dispose of the ammo, and turn in the firearms for a guns4toys program?

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
If they dumped all the survival preps, being morons..........
I suppose it would be a very short time before they meet up with me in Heaven!:D:

·
Knocked Down But Up Again
5,579 Posts
:rofl::rofl:Why, I'm leaving all of it to my soon-to-be-ex-husband. The only catch is that if he wants them he has be to buried right along with me, LOL!

·
Farmer/Film maker
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess my preps would go to the family. I don't have any secrets from them and they are outdoors kind of people anyways. Most of my preps were birthday/Christmas presents so they all know what I have. It's really up to them to use the items well.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I guess my preps would go to the family. I don't have any secrets from them and they are outdoors kind of people anyways. Most of my preps were birthday/Christmas presents so they all know what I have. It's really up to them to use the items well.
Haha, they can have most of 'em ,but I'm taking the firearms.:D:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts