End the Fed
Decriminalize prostitution
Stop fighting drugs
Bring home our troops
Stop funding 100+ other nations
Shutdown the IRS
Shutdown the ATF
End Obamacare

'Open borders' = register all of them and get them to paying taxes. Stop welfare to immigrants. Stop the illegal border crossings.
Good thing you plan on tossing away your vote on someone who has zero chance of winning.
He might argue that WE have no chance of winning as long as we keep choosing between one ignorant blathering jackass or another. We’ve been choosing the lesser of two evils for so long that we can’t even be honest with our little snowflake selves about the evils we keep empowering.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Biden is not even the big concern Harris is, and she's worse.

Exactly , a woman so ethical that she made her career kneeling before Willie Brown , who was one of the most corrupt politicos that the city of San Francisco ever experienced.

Kamala " Duplicity" Harris......

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
Since there are only 3 candidates on the ballots in all 50 states, why don't you ask which of those that people would vote for?
I'm presumimg you're asking me.

My answer is, there are only 2 candidates. The third is just a name with no hope of winning.

·
Let the Debate begin
6,320 Posts
Since there are only 3 candidates on the ballots in all 50 states, why don't you ask which of those that people would vote for?
The chances of the Libertarian candidate winning are so small
that its not worth even talking about.

What's truly interesting is why people would vote for a candidate
as crooked, sleazy, and senile as Joe Biden. Some one who would
give Trump hell for stopping flights to China, as well as the Tariffs,
then think he could get away with saying Trump did not do enough.

241 - 255 of 255 Posts