Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are and would not mind sharing some info with me about your fine state via PM, email, or possibly phone, please post here and let me know.

I am wanting to plan a little trip out there come this June or July and looking for some info.

thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not really from AR. Was born in AZ, but my family moved back to the outskirts of Little Rock because my grandfather was sick. Lived there for 9 years or so.

Don't know how much help I can be, but why would you plan a trip to AR anyway? Not much there...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really from AR. Was born in AZ, but my family moved back to the outskirts of Little Rock because my grandfather was sick. Lived there for 9 years or so.

Don't know how much help I can be, but why would you plan a trip to AR anyway? Not much there...
Which is partly why Id like to.

But they also got some beautiful parks there and I have heard alot of reccomendations to go there for some hiking and camping and maybe some fly fishing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Which is partly why Id like to.

But they also got some beautiful parks there and I have heard alot of reccomendations to go there for some hiking and camping and maybe some fly fishing.
I hear that. I honestly haven't been fishing since we left. It really is a beautiful state, though I don't much care for the summers there, too sticky.

Fondest memories of AR was fishing with my Dad's homemade bamboo poles. Never caught anything, but was still fun. Yay, my enter button just broke off my laptop...

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
I took my basic training at Camp Chaffee in Ft Smith, but I believe the place has change since I left in Feb 1954. Like it, was slow and down to earth.

·
Registered
291 Posts
not from AR but been there many times.lots of family moved there.its beautiful great fishing and hunting and small mountains. sparsley populated in most areas alot of good country people that keep to themselves. almost ideal in my opinion. i would suggest a trip to hot springs/ lake Ouachita area and the cleanest lake in the usa. check it out on the net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts