Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
If you get your Concealed carry you will find you become a better and more observant shooter. You learn to stay out of harms way if you can. Remember there are places you can't carry and should not try. Most people I know that have a permit do carry.

·
Banned
486 Posts
Never leave my house with out a gun in my Truck or in my shoulder holster!

Glock 30 .45acp in the holster.

Mossberg 500 Pistol Grip Shotgun behind the seat of my truck.

If im open carrying I got my Glock 21 .45acp

I have had my CWP for about 3 years

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
I live in NY and unless I'm in the shower, you'll never find me without a gun on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have had my CCW for about 14 years and have only carried a few times. I guess I hope if the SHTF, that I will be a home.

Maybe I will start carrying more often, or just take the risk.

·
Squawker
145 Posts
I got my CCW 2 1/2 years ago, and since then, If I'm out of my house, and not in a post office or other illegal place, I have a gun, sometimes 2. I don't carry in the house, but there's always a gun nearby (as in within reach almost everywhere I am in the house). My gun has become like the old American Express card ad- "Don't leave home without it!"

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I picked up my Florida CWL when I was stationed in their in 2000. I then PCSed to Maryland, in 03, where my FL CWL was no good. Got out in 2006, moved to Virginia and have carried every day since.-Jay

·
Not Totally Clueless
591 Posts
NH Open Carry

Even though NH is open carry I have a CCW for the sheeple who hate guns because as we all know "Guns Kill People":eek:

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
everywhere -- everyday fell naked w out my 1911

·
FNG
106 Posts
Have the card, still have not carried on me though. Mostly have the permit for the car, for trips and rides into places of uncertanty, or known problems.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
NY has CCW?
I'm in the State of NY, not the City. The State of NY is somewhat decent about CCW, the city basically takes your money and laughs as you leave. It took me nearly one full year to finally get my CCW license (3 days shy of one year). It's not difficult to get, they just make you jump through so many damned hoops that you feel like giving up ... I'm sure many do.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts