Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with White Hat Holsters?

They make a hybrid kydex/leather tuckable IWB holster, but with colored/camo kydex and swappable shells called the Max Tuck. They are very simlilar to the Crossbreed Supertuck, Galco King Tuck, Minotaur MTAC Holsters and others.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MaxTuck IWB Hybrid Holster

Howdy. I appreciate your concern that this is a copy. I am the innovator of the MaxTuck Holster. I would respectfully disagree with you. This is not a copy, but an improvement over the others. We have tried our best to take the greatest features of the alternatives and put them together in one product. Flat leather backing, easily interchangeable scabbards for multiple weapons, and more customization options than anyone else with a competitive price. Henry Ford didnt invent the wheel, the gas engine, or even the first car, but he engineered a great car that all could afford. This is our goal. Highest quality, function, appearance, and affordability. I appreciate your opinion and would only ask that you try it out for yourself and then make the determination as to whether you like it or not. Thanks for checking us out. Have a blessed day!:thumb:

·
Guy Who Does That Thing
593 Posts
A buddy of mine has one. Good quality. They are a great option if you have multiple carry handguns. Once you own the initial leather, i think each kydex for extra guns is around $30. Good deal, especially as a Crossbreed goes for $70 per gun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts