• United States

Votes: 24 15.7%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 10 6.5%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Opinionated old fart.
8,046 Posts
In all fact, it doesnt matter. He has a birth certificate that has been validated by Hawaiian authorities and accepted by the Feds. So wasting energy on this will change nothing.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
Considering he has spent near a cool million to keep from telling when telling would have cost $5.00 I'll go with Kenya. Fathers in Muslim family has more pull than mothers, get my drift.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
In all fact, it doesnt matter. He has a birth certificate that has been validated by Hawaiian authorities and accepted by the Feds. So wasting energy on this will change nothing.

SHOW ME. I am waiting.

·
The Over 40 Club
1,412 Posts
If the bloke does not want the world to know, chances he is ashamed of it so the chances are its probably Kenya.
Why he is embarrassed I have no idea.

He's not embarrassed , he's not legally allowed to be our President, you have to be born here to be our President , or have lots of money and connections. I choose the latter.

·
The Over 40 Club
1,412 Posts
I think this poll should be made into a sticky so that It will be around to for everyone that frequents the forums to have a chance to see it and to vote on.

I think it is the most important question everyone should be asking themselves.

Has our country changed , yes it has , so he has kept His promise that he would bring change to our country.

And look how fast things are changing , big things , important things , things that require lots of thought , happening almost daily.

Its kind of like we are on a runaway train.

Or that maybe someone that doesn't have a lot of time , is trying to do as much irreversible damage as possible.

If you don't like the change that is happening then ask yourself, how much more you are going to dislike it, If the man making it happen won't even prove or talk about his being legally the President of the United States.

Over a half a million people have asked just to see the birth certificate or a witnesses to his birth ( and that is just the ones that signed a petition ) , but so far there has only been one witness , his Grandmother , and she says, that she was there when he came out , and that was in Kenya.

If Mr Obama is our transparency President as he says , why won't he just show proof other than a certificate of live birth, I am an old guy but my birth certificate shows doctors names , foot prints, all kinds of good stuff, I bet yours does too.

He could put this to rest any day, but I guess over a half a million peoples thoughts don't matter , the main stream news won't even bring it up , And when someone tries to , Gibbs laughs them down. The courts keeps throwing out the court cases , Congress won't address it. Not many in talk radio will even discuss it.

Even if it turns out that he can prove it without doubt, that is great, but he should have to prove it to the people he works for , or are we his Subjects ?

Sometimes the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it , just ask Bernie Madoff.

If you do read this post please vote one way or another , only 50 people have voted out of 238 views.

Just as an example of the reporting that has been done on this listen to the evidence and how the two make charges are laughed down and called names, keep in mind all they are asking for is a long form birth certificate with Dr. Names and witness's.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,677 Posts
I think this poll should be made into a sticky so that It will be around to for everyone that frequents the forums to have a chance to see it and to vote on.

I think it is the most important question everyone should be asking themselves.

Has our country changed , yes it has , so he has kept His promise that he would bring change to our country.

And look how fast things are changing , big things , important things , things that require lots of thought , happening almost daily.

Its kind of like we are on a runaway train.

Or that maybe someone that doesn't have a lot of time , is trying to do as much irreversible damage as possible.

If you don't like the change that is happening then ask yourself, how much more you are going to dislike it, If the man making it happen won't even prove or talk about his being legally the President of the United States.

Over a half a million people have asked just to see the birth certificate or a witnesses to his birth ( and that is just the ones that signed a petition ) , but so far there has only been one witness , his Grandmother , and she says, that she was there when he came out , and that was in Kenya.

If Mr Obama is our transparency President as he says , why won't he just show proof other than a certificate of live birth, I am an old guy but my birth certificate shows doctors names , foot prints, all kinds of good stuff, I bet yours does too.

He could put this to rest any day, but I guess over a half a million peoples thoughts don't matter , the main stream news won't even bring it up , And when someone tries to , Gibbs laughs them down. The courts keeps throwing out the court cases , Congress won't address it. Not many in talk radio will even discuss it.

Even if it turns out that he can prove it without doubt, that is great, but he should have to prove it to the people he works for , or are we his Subjects ?

Sometimes the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it , just ask Bernie Madoff.

I agree, who knows some day we may have the answer.

Reactions: FrightenedWolfe

·
In a pile of brass
3,775 Posts
I think he was beamed here by zombie aliens...
thats close.... i think he was beamed here by aliens from the planet "douchezilla land", by the lying ****'s that live there because they didnt want to put up with his "change ****".... his grandma is an undercover douchezilla...

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
ugh.. i really have a deep hate for the kind of person who will run for the office of president of the United States of America, but refuses to wear the flag pin....
I have a deep hate for people that buy into the Fox News /limbaugh/ hannity B.S.
Refuses to wear a flag pin? :confused: Sometimes he wore one , occassionally he didn't. And of course Fox News was there to catch him on the day he wasn't wearing it:eek: Really important stuff there! The worst president ever(G.W), concocted lies to start an illegal war in Iraq, doubled the deficit , signed the "unpatriot act", but he wore a flag pin on his PJ' s by God! What a patriot !

1 - 20 of 34 Posts