Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Gunbroker is fine for hard to find firearms, other than that its all just over priced stuff you can find somewhere else.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Just for a base price please note that Military GUn Supply in Fort Worth Texas has SKSs from Yugoslavia for $199. this is 12/2/208. they are not new but in great shape. Hope this helps to give you a base price. They will ship to a dealer near you.

www.MilitaryGunSupply.com

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just for a base price please note that Military GUn Supply in Fort Worth Texas has SKSs from Yugoslavia for $199. this is 12/2/208. they are not new but in great shape. Hope this helps to give you a base price. They will ship to a dealer near you.

www.MilitaryGunSupply.com
Kannapolis Military Surplus has Norincos for $350. I'm not sure if they have a site, but they will ship to an FFL or C&R. Here's their number 704-933-4531

·
Oath Keeper
173 Posts
Try a pawn shop. The pawn shop in my town has 5-6 all priced at $250 either chinese or yugo your choice. Man I miss the $49 norinco days :(.

flag2442

·
Registered
404 Posts
The Yugo M59/66 SKS is sold out in new (unissued) condition at Samcoglobal. It is sold out completely at militarygunsurplus. It is selling for over $275 on gunbroker. If you can still find them at Pawn shops for $250 I would pick them up.
These are good rifles, but very heavy. I'd also really consider spending the extra $200 and getting a Saiga AK style rifle.

anyway thats my 2 cents....

2,288 Posts
I was looking for something like that I would look for a gunshow.
Prices historicly have been lower at shows.....but with all the excitement lately I'm not sure the deals are as good?
Still a gun show is your best bet.

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
HGC--Handgun Control will help you find an SKS.
Or maybe Walmart.

Or say--a gunstore?!

No really this just depends on where you live.
I don't like to buy stuff unseen--so internet purchases are not for me.
Call around gunstores/pawnshops in your state.
Best bet would be a big, big gun show, even out of state.
And if you can buy person-to-person legally, check the ads on-line.

Gas up the car and make a drive on a Saturday or Sunday.

T

1 - 16 of 16 Posts