Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, It is Sunday night and I am looking at the websites I normally look at, mostly conservative sites. Usually they have one or two updates about the coronavirus. Tonight - nothing. It is almost like it is now a non-story. Went to a search engine and entered coronavirus. The first three pages were from left and far left sites and had no new news except that Americans were leaving the cruise ship. No updates or news about how many new people now have the virus. It is just weird after being hit with the stats everyday since it was discovered. Maybe tomorrow it will be back in the news. If it isn't, I will start to wonder if there is a clampdown on the news.

·
Sinner w/ a great Savior
3,919 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,836 Posts
I've been hearing from different people that TPTB dosen't want to scare the masses. Whether that's true or not I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me.

·
Sinner w/ a great Savior
3,919 Posts
So this is intriguing. While interest in the virus is waning according to Google Trends, it still dominates any other search term I could think of. Trump, the latest celebrity, the NASCAR driver which died today... crushed under Coronavirus searches. People are hungry for info.
https://trends.google.com/trends/ex...irus,Bloomberg,Trump,Ryan Newman,Amie Harwick

And yet on the Google Trends home page, not a mention in the top 10 trending search terms.
https://trends.google.com/trends/?geo=US

Maybe my Google foo is just off. You judge.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
All the good stuff I had been finding seems to have disappeared. I just keep finding the same old articles and videos from days and even weeks ago.

I had been following a young American lady on YouTube that was in Wuhan to teach; and she arrived the night before Wuhan was shut down.

She took us out into Wuhan once during shut down when she had to go out to buy food. She returned to the U.S. on a cargo plane that had been retrofitted with seats for 400 passengers. She posted once from quarantine and was fine. She only had about a handful of videos; with the exception of her first video, all her videos have been removed.

I've also noticed that some China/coronavirus videos on other YouTube channels have disappeared.

·
Registered
82 Posts
God (Google) has decided that is not in your interest to read fake news (Fake news = anything true or false that does not benefit the big corporations and Government)

Best way around it is to get an offline RSS reader like RSSOWL and add the RSS feeds to the news sites where you previously found the news items. Might have to hunt around to find the RSS feeds as RSS is not considered cool by the shepple any more.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
It got too real. People don't want to talk about it or are it now that we are looking at something that makes SARS look like a picnic.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I tend to think that tptb are really scared and are worried that a panic just might turn the mob against them but what the establishment fails to understand with their lies is the people are already against them and the first casualty is always the truth , ignoring the truth or failing to properly tell it. Is a fatal error the MSM keeps repeating , i used to think they were just naive but now we know they are willing accomplices to genocide , treason and corruption. JMHO and S/FI!

·
Registered
450 Posts
By careful what you wish for. I would love to go back to February when every other word (everywhere!!) was not Coronavirus.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts