Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sounds like a silly question. We have more rain then anything. Its quiet to quiet,,,before u know it will be snowed in. Im prepped for the food part lol but this year looks to me different.. Is Anyone else wondering this too.

WINTER STORM Juno
will be here soon...hope all is prepped and ready... I knew it was to quiet lol always seems quiet before the storm. Keep others posted on this thread how u all managing.. This storm seems unpredictable. Be safe.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I've omly been here a few years....I was told this is normal for jersey (compared to the last couple of years)

If it never snowed again I wouldn't lose any sleep

·
Outlander Territory
3,710 Posts
You can have some of our snow from Wyoming. Up until 10 days ago it hadn't stopped for more than a day or two here and there. Send a dump truck this way and we'll ship some to you! :thumb:

·
BASS
2,090 Posts
I bought 3 cords of oak firewood due to the prediction of a cold snowy winter. Hey, the wood won't go bad the way I store it so having leftovers is fine. It is January and we have plenty of time to have severe cold and snow.

The grandchildren want snow so they can sleigh ride down the hill in our yard. I can do without snow but we are prepped for it also.

If thou don't like the weather here in New jersey just wait a few days...... :D:

Best to ya, BASS :)
NJ GSP Exits 98/100

·
Banned
46,784 Posts
Out here on the sand bar -- they keep saying 2 to 3 " ---- ?

Now its Sunday into next week ------ ?

Why did I rush to install new front u-joints in the BO Jeep for Wally-World parking lot donuts -- ?

I still need snow on my neighbors plastic grass - pic's -- ?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Still no snow up here in Bayonne (NYC area). Waiting and hoping, hoping and waiting. My dog LOVES snow; so I always have a smile when there is snow, but a frown when they say it will and then it don't.

·
Banned
46,784 Posts
Still nut-in over here --

P/S -- on the south shore -- we get the Gulf Stream ---- Generally - up by the LIE they get more than us --- north by the Sound -- they get hammered --

·
Registered
259 Posts
Started snowing a little sooner than I thought. Took dog out at 6:30am and it was tiny little specs falling for a nice dusting. Just got on the lightrail and it has stopped already.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts