Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 436 Posts

·
Cat Person
1,374 Posts
The looter/parasite class IS doomed in this country and others. They are going to HAVE to work or starve at some point in the near future. The world has about had it with our debt, and printing phony dollars to give them won't work when people refuse to take them.

In the coming years everyone who isn't at least part survivalist will be a slave or dead.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
the feds know that there will be riots in the street when they get rid of the entitlements. things like unemployment will be the last to get cut. instead they will will take more and more from the people that pay their fare share until there is nothing left. We now live in a culture of entitlements. it will not work but, will be the death of a nation

·
... --- ...
14,874 Posts
Wow.......just f-ing WOW !!!! These illiterate baby-factories demanding in perpetuity,what was intended as temporary charity. One lady (hell, all of them) could barely form a coherent sentence, and had SIX children ??? The lady with the cancer meds,saying "When y'all gon' come through,when y'all gon' come through?"
These people have all been thoroughly brainwashed into believing it's the job of government and the rest of us, to supply their needs. And this is ALL OVER the country !!!
The government has itself painted into a corner, and will bankrupt the entire country before it cuts "services" to these people. :mad:

·
What would Mal do
4,913 Posts
the mind set is so ridiculous that it's funny..incredibly sad that we've raised up this generation that thinks like this..but it is still laughable...got my makeup, got my hair perm, got enough health to work the system and spend all day down there at the office making shore they get wat is theirs....

"when you all gonna come through..better yet...when I'm dead?."

um..yeah..better yet.
omg..standing there holding da toddler all morning long...and my baby ain't eat since this morning..and it's the guberments faul?!!?!

yep...baby momma gon call da baby daddy and tell him to stop by the convenience store on the way home to pick up some cash out of the register at Mr. Patel's place..shoot if you have to, but just make sure dat you bring home a happy meal for my baby!!

I gotta go buy more ammo...cause....dang!

·
Cat Person
1,374 Posts
Wow.......just f-ing WOW !!!! These illiterate baby-factories demanding in perpetuity,what was intended as temporary charity. One lady (hell, all of them) could barely form a coherent sentence, and had SIX children ??? The lady with the cancer meds,saying "When y'all gon' come through,when y'all gon' come through?"
These people have all been thoroughly brainwashed into believing it's the job of government and the rest of us, to supply their needs. And this is ALL OVER the country !!!
The government has itself painted into a corner, and will bankrupt the entire country before it cuts "services" to these people. :mad:
Sad isn't it? The racist democrat party conceived in the welfare state a foolproof scheme to deprive blacks of two parent families (prior to welfare there was little statistical difference between black and white families) and lock their whole race up as slaves on a government plantation

·
Registered
364 Posts
These people would be so screwed if there was a major disaster, crying for the government to "do its damn job" well maybe these people should do a damn job. I keep asking myself, where is Darwin? It seems like the opposite traits we would want as humans are being promoted, ie dependence, not working, entitlement, and large litters of kids with the same mindsets. We are turning into the world from the movie "Idiocracy". I bet I could convince these people that its better to water plants with gator-aide because it has electrolytes.

·
Registered
137 Posts
This is totally the fault of the tea party and their fanatical tactics with the debt ceiling issue. Right wing policies are ruining this country. I'd post more on the subject, but I'm late for a climate change protest meeting at Starbucks.
Maybe they could eat bugs . Why I'm I feeding their kid please remind me ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes. This is just absolutely frightening. Imagine.. people fight for electronics and stuff on black friday... what happens when that is the last food on the shelves? What happens when they try to take away from those that produced in society and saved and set aside food as insurance... I will tell you what. They will have a lead meal waiting for them.

I am off to the store right now to buy some more grains, honey, and protein. Scary scary.

·
Cat Person
1,374 Posts
These people would be so screwed if there was a major disaster, crying for the government to "do its damn job" well maybe these people should do a damn job. I keep asking myself, where is Darwin? It seems like the opposite traits we would want as humans are being promoted, ie dependence, not working, entitlement, and large litters of kids with the same mindsets. We are turning into the world from the movie "Idiocracy". I bet I could convince these people that its better to water plants with gator-aide because it has electrolytes.
See Katrina. Those people were so unable to think for themselves that it never occurred to them to WALK inland a few miles which they could have done in a day after having DAYS of advance warning of a CERTAIN DISASTER.

Now you know why the DOE exists, and why the left refuses to allow these people out of those **** poor government schools: the goal is to trap EVERYONE ELSE into them as well so that the whole population are mind numbed sheep who vote democrat to keep the free checks and cheese coming.

·
Time to hit reset
25,656 Posts
Maybe they could eat bugs . Why I'm I feeding their kid please remind me ?
The line between a "hand-out" and "hand-up" has basically been erased and we have literally generations of families that have made it a "job" to live off public assistance. Which does nothing more than solidify the 'entitlement' mentality.:mad:

·
Cat Person
1,374 Posts
Wow.
That one 'lady' had 6 kids and probably wasnt over 30.
The kids, I weep for. Not the adult. The children didn't choose to be born to a useless tax burden (she isn't their mother, WE ARE).

They ought to take the kids away from welfare mothers who continue to pop out more. Plenty of people out there want to adopt children, and they'd be better off anywhere but there.

I'm 39 years old, unmarried and have no children. Why? I CANT AFFORD THEM! If you are in even worse shape than I am, and are living off the taxpayers, CLOSE YOUR DAMN LEGS for chrissake!

1 - 20 of 436 Posts